It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s * 

Post Re: Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *
Allow me to enlighten you, the 'Irish' as you call them are not Irish, H9 are NOT 'Irish'
H9 is a House like any other it is just that the majority of the players elected to start their game there for strategic reasons.....
Pretty * good tactics too I might add.
As for H17 they are Backstabbers who will stop at nothing to get the win,
H19 were supported by H17 and supported by h14
h19 used h14 as cannon fodder in battle but got caught out, and both factions broke up and this was the beginning of the end for them as while h19 pushed to recover and keep up the challenge for their third glory star H17 swept in and stabbed them squarely between the shoulder blades taking much of their lands in middle England as they planned to do all along.

As for me, I sussed out their game left 14 and in effect started the rot, went independent got bullied by the squirrels and the only house at that time had the bottle to take up arms to protect England was......yes you guessed it the so called 'Irish' so my little faction joined them, Now the days of the squirrels are numbered. And they know it.....so much so that they have asked for a peace deal..............join us against them.
Festa The plague
Give me Freedom or give me Death!

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 pm

First of all, H17 and H19 have NEVER been allies, H17 and H19 had a non aggression pact and that's why they never fought each other, but they never helped each other either.

If I am not mistaken, your faction was the first one to leave H19/H14 alliance when the Scottish houses declared war on you. H17 never tried to move any players to Northamptonshire to try and take the county neither tried to recruit players in your lands. I do not know what happened internally in H19, but since H17 was never part of that alliance, we never backstabbed anyone, you should inform yourself before you make this kind of statements.

I do not think anyone in H17 ever attacked your faction once you went neutral... but then one day you decided to join H9 (who have been enemies of H17 for a long time) with your faction, and that was the day when H17 decided to destroy your faction and take your two counties because you joined an enemy house, those are the only counties we have taken in England by force since H19's war against the Scottish Houses started, and let me add that YOU are the only problem in your faction, since YOU are the one that took the fateful choice of joining a war after escaping from another war.

Glory and lands are not the main interest of us the squirrels, having fun with war is our interest... if we ever fall, we will fall having fun while we fight, but we will certainly not fall because of your faction because you have not been a decent opponent in the battlefield, unlike the rest of the H9 factions.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Well I have to say h17 are the most honourable house I have ever fought against, they dont trash talk, they are fair, they do not try and intimidate and they work as a team. I was formerly of h9 and we dropped due to h9 not the fact that we thought we would loose but the leadership was terrible, it seems to have improved but now there new HM has razed a member of my faction for having 8 flags and no troops on his wall, so he did not thik to message he just razed the guy.

I asked why the answer was "meatball, you know how I do things" He took a huge nose dive in my estimations and now another member of my faction thought if its how he roles I will role the same way so he flag raided 8 flags, as soon as this happens there is shouts and screams from h9 leadership to h18 saying we are monking parishes (which we are not) we are doing this and that. Now we have to give up all the parishes we own h9 think they have the pwoer because they have h8 helping them in ireland so they are trying to bully us to leave Ireland,

They have showed there true colours and I am glad I left when I did, I dont role like that its only a bully who razes someone that thinks he is allied and has left no troops on the wall (stupidity I know) but to raze him is cowardly when classed as friendly.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:15 pm

festa, you made some poor choices and as a result your faction has now been all but destroyed. I feel sorry for the few active players left in The Plague. You have been used by H9 and you have been used by the new H19 marshall....and your members are paying the price for it.

As for our peace offer to Ireland, it has nothing to do with our "days being numbered". We have achieved what we set out to achieve and there is therefore no reason for us to keep fighting. Our intent is not to destroy houses or make permanent enemies, rather, it's to fight wars, have fun, and then hopefully go have a beer afterwards with those whom we fought against.

Unfortunately, H9 does not seem to be interested in peace, even though we offered to give back all of the territory we have conquered in Ireland and pull out. They cling to notion that we are on the defensive, even though the situation on the ground in Ulster has not really changed in a month and we substantially outraze them each day. Obviously we cannot force them to make peace, so I assume our war will continue until they run out of FP. Who knows when that will be.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:09 pm

I was told h9 won the war, if won the war means losing 1 province and a further 5 counties then I think h19 also won the war, H8 have came out on top, h17 have attacked gained some counties they havent had mmuch trouble in there homeland. so to some things up, h17 have gained 3 counties, h8 have gained province and about 5 additional counties to the 3 they had when the war started and h9 have lost a province and counties,

yup they have won the war.....

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Cant we all just be happy H19 got what they deserved. Lol

Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 pm

meatball2k wrote:
they dont trash talk, they are fair, they do not try and intimidate

They trash-talk as much as any other house. No one's perfect.

I am tired of people holding whole houses responsible for the actions of few.

About holding land in Ireland - I told you once, do we have to tell you twice? There's no need for you to have parishes there, as there is no reason for us to hold parishes in H18 counties.

True colours? Sure. Whatever. :-)

Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Raiken85 wrote:
Cant we all just be happy H19 got what they deserved. Lol

hehe, dont count h19 out just yet ;)

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:38 am

If there was no trash talking there would be no reason to play SHK :)

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Uvon, is it true your members love you and would follow you anywhere? ;)

ImageImage

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next