It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s * 

Post Re: Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *
@By Fire Be Purged.

Wow. Just wow. Knights Of the Dawn was very loyal to the H9 alliance, we helped to clear some H11s from Ferm, then we helped against H20 etc. We also helped you get another sister house (H1).

The reason for us going to H17 wasn't to get benefits for ourselves. It was because the H9 leadership is a piece of crap. Also, because I had seen threads in which certain members of H9 were 'planning' to attack us. Also, when our guys went nuetral for flag quests, H9 attacked them, as soon as the attacks were sent (mostly on parishes for flags). Our members mailed the H9 to take back the attacks. Then the H9 members ignored the mail and replied after 5 mins saying 'Oops, it has been 5mins, can't take back he attacks' That combined with alot of different things, which I rather not mention on the forums led to us going against you guys.

Again, on threads which I recieved, H9 were planning to attack us and laughing at us for not having any idea. Well, we are laughing now and you are most welcome to attack us. Majority of our members are sitting without I'D.

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim

Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 am

Raiken85 wrote:
I wonder how many days H17 can ID all of North Yorkshire lol

I just want to coment on this thread,,, It looks like h9 are tasting their own medecine in monking... It must be frustating right if you wanna fight them but their under on id.

Thu May 02, 2013 7:41 pm

So I have a few updates for this thread.

1. For those who complain about backstabbing, I think you are missing the fact that the social interactions of SHK make the game what it is. The game mechanics/technology in SHK are hardly groundbreaking, but it's the way they are able to integrate such intense and varied social aspects into the game that really sets it apart. Backstabbing, shifting alliances, spies and the need to deal with and manage so many egos and personalities all help to keep the game fresh and interesting. Think about it, if you were only playing SHK against AI only, it would get boring real fast.

2. As for the war itself, I think it's difficult for anyone to deny that H17 is winning. That's not to say that we will conquer Ireland or that H9 will collapse, but we have held at least 3 counties consistently for quite a while despite numerous attempts to flip them back. Yes, monks play a major role, but as any veteran player knows, monks are always a major part of any war.

Whether you are using monks or armies, they both require coordination and team play to be successful. Trying to blame lack of success in a war on the use of monks by the other side is just an admission that your own side cannot properly coordinate it's players to countermonk. Especially in a situation where the invader is much smaller and farther away from the area being monked.

3. This has been a fun war so far and fought honorably by both sides. This is really what the game is all about, so if we're going to play, we might as well enjoy it.

Mon May 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Totally agree with you Uvon you guys have did awesome job and acted like true professionals its hard not to ger frustrated watching you gusy walk over a lot of our allies and my own faction members but hey from a outsider looking in its the perfect invasion so Hats off to all you H17 guys great job so far,

Mon May 06, 2013 6:40 pm

there been 2 big invasions of lands i want to mention a few more you can answer but the real difference i have seen between h17 and the others. is h17 realises distance means nothing if you get enough good waves with teh distance

Wed May 08, 2013 5:47 am

Any updates on this war? Is this war mainly H9 vs H19 (Southern Ireland) and vs H17 (Northern Ireland)

It seems several counties continue to be held by H17 is this war still ongoing? Hard to tell when not directly involved.

- Should we have a thread for each war and keep the W7 History for a wrap up or just major updates?

Wed May 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Well it seems h19 invasion is well and trully over, it has to go down as massive failure they did very little damage in ireland but they did invade the first county that oepned so that was always going to be hard to flip and then they had a lot of problmes in England and kind of split up so that seems to be h19 days in Ireland are over.

H17 are still going strong but it seems there fighting against a strong h8 and united h9 after all the main carders packed there bags and went to world 8 to card once more so now all thats left in h9 is the guys that have been putting in the hard work and I actually think h9 is now stronger due to w8 opening as the gusy that left wanted different things to the guys that stayed. So well done to H9 for regrouping when alot of people would fold. H17 are still looking strong and razing but h9 are bouncing back and doing good job also and they have even took the fight to h17 in England though they dont hold many parishes if any at this point. Early days though and anything can happen in this game.

Thu May 30, 2013 3:01 pm

@ meatball - Since the H19 invasion into Ireland appears to be over have you guys called a truce or are you still in a state of war? Does that mean H9 and H8 will focus on defending Northern Ireland or continue trying to take the fight across the water?

What was the main difference between H17's invasion and H19's?

Thu May 30, 2013 3:36 pm

I am actually no longer in, I left and joined h18 so I am fighting in Lancashire against whats left of H19 and also H4 that will probably be a long fight, anyway the difference was basically h17 landed in force and hit with big attacks i.e timed attacks with waves of 100 catapults, I am not saying h19 did not do that but I never got attacked once by h19 and I was in Wexford and part of h9 at the time and never got hit once, they seemd to hit alot of the weaker members but they didnt really seem to do anything, maybe it was because they where divided and only a couple of factions wanted to invade and the rest did not, I dont know what was going on internally but i do know it was not succesful in terms of taking parishes or threatening to flip counties.

H17 worked as a strong team and monked parishes and flipped counties like there was no tomorrow, one thing I respect about it is they did it alone they dont seem to have any alliance and they do it themselves maybe it will be there downfall if everyone allies togetehr and turns on them I hope that does not happen as I have never been a big fan of massive alliances, so I would like to see both h9 and h17 here at the very end.

Thu May 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Great to hear meatball,

freeing up room has been very difficult.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next