Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Founders

Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

Post by Founders »

seems that h19 got big fast but the real strong houses are the sleeping giants h17/13 house 9 have looked strong for a while and some other houses like 2 and 14 look ok too.

seems strange h17 would, fight for h19 though when they can easily take ground of h19 and make them bigger in England instead of being * and trying to fight h9 for h19..
Horley

Re: Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

Post by Horley »

Let me make something clear.

In no way is House 17 is not "Fighting For" or With House 19.

These are Two separate houses fighting the Irish because both believe that the Irish should not win a world for the 7th time straight.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

Ajr568 wrote:
Horley wrote:Let me make something clear.

In no way is House 17 is not "Fighting For" or With House 19.

These are Two separate houses fighting the Irish because both believe that the Irish should not win a world for the 7th time straight.
W5's dominant House (H1) started in the Midlands, conquered Wales then Ireland. Then war broke out in England, where H1 claimed the country they started in, and now they control Scotland due to H9's leadership quitting. And H15 is an English House on W6.
this is completely incorrect and W6 the irish are not winning the scottish are winning on W6 but back to the Irish defitnally did one
what happened was teh Origanal H1 started in wales and expanded out an took over england yatayata the irish ended up invade when teh scotish invaded they where fighting the last house in england * broke down and H1 colaspe and h6 became teh dominate house. which was irish. then a bunch of factions in H6 decided that H6 has become to farmer so they went and flipped to H1. so the H1 is currently in W5 is irish.
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

House 17 is practically coming over to help house 20 out. Simple enough for everyone. we're all really good friends. :D :D :D :D :D :D
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think h17 and h19 knew that h9 has been the biggest threat so h17 deceided to capitalise and join in, but H9 will enjoy the challenge it will be fun to see how it plays out regardless of who wins.
metroman

Post by metroman »

DavidSpy wrote:House 18 ended the First Age on World One, they were an English house...
Ahh yes...those were the days in World 1! :) Took over 800 days for that First Age to finally end. :)
metroman

Post by metroman »

Uvon wrote:Has anyone considered the possibility that the H17 marshall spins his Wheel of Doom on the first of each month and whichever number that comes up is the house that H17 will beat up on that month?

Just sayin...
LOL!!! Now that made me laugh!!
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

Okay ive been playing the welt3 since its open to get some extra card and now that my honour maker are in place on that world iam going back to w7. Mehn Map has change since i left, Pretty good in h20 again they been gaining theyre parish back. But not to good on h19 they are getting hammered by h9, but too bad for h9, h17 are kicking their as.s in ireland.

hopefully h17 and h18 will come in agrement to put their diffirence asside and gang up on h9 in ireland so h18 will gain the province on ireland to recoupe their lost in h17.
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

Rey Bonana, The war ended a couple of weeks ago is what i've heard from of my friends in h17. :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol why do people hate h9 its quite funny that h20 want to see us destroyed but to be fair they have been taking a beating for the past 3 or 4 weeks so thats only fair. I think hate may be a strong word for h19 and h17 as for h17 I think they spun the wheel of doom and it landed on h9 so cant complain with that h19 knew that we are strong bu I have heard alot about people hating on h9, I myself seem to think I am a fair and honest player and I know most of the other guys who are the same its weird how in wars you grow to hate other houses, but h19 seems to be stalling in southern Ireland and where moving in on wales, h17 are doing great so hats of to them but its very very early days so hopefully people can stop the hate and just appreciate a good war. Friendly banter is always good and keeps competition fierce, hatred just makes half the losing side quit and go to new or old world so lets keep this world strong and competetive.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”