Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Founders

Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

Post by Founders »

seems that h19 got big fast but the real strong houses are the sleeping giants h17/13 house 9 have looked strong for a while and some other houses like 2 and 14 look ok too.

seems strange h17 would, fight for h19 though when they can easily take ground of h19 and make them bigger in England instead of being * and trying to fight h9 for h19..
Horley

Re: Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

Post by Horley »

Let me make something clear.

In no way is House 17 is not "Fighting For" or With House 19.

These are Two separate houses fighting the Irish because both believe that the Irish should not win a world for the 7th time straight.
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Horley wrote: Irish should not win a world for the 7th time straight.
that sounds like you are declaring Ireland victorious on worlds 1 thru 6. I have played on a few worlds and not sure I agree with that statement. Mostly because the game worlds keep changing for the most part and to my knowledge there has not been 6 victories yet
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Horley wrote:Let me make something clear.

These are Two separate houses fighting the Irish because both believe that the Irish should not win a world for the 7th time straight.
W5's dominant House (H1) started in the Midlands, conquered Wales then Ireland. Then war broke out in England, where H1 claimed the country they started in, and now they control Scotland due to H9's leadership quitting. And H15 is an English House on W6.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

Ajr568 wrote:
Horley wrote:Let me make something clear.

W5's dominant House (H1) started in the Midlands, conquered Wales then Ireland. Then war broke out in England, where H1 claimed the country they started in, and now they control Scotland due to H9's leadership quitting. And H15 is an English House on W6.
this is completely incorrect and W6 the irish are not winning the scottish are winning on W6 but back to the Irish defitnally did one
what happened was teh Origanal H1 started in wales and expanded out an took over england yatayata the irish ended up invade when teh scotish invaded they where fighting the last house in england * broke down and H1 colaspe and h6 became teh dominate house. which was irish. then a bunch of factions in H6 decided that H6 has become to farmer so they went and flipped to H1. so the H1 is currently in W5 is irish.
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

House 17 is practically coming over to help house 20 out. Simple enough for everyone. we're all really good friends. :D :D :D :D :D :D
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think h17 and h19 knew that h9 has been the biggest threat so h17 deceided to capitalise and join in, but H9 will enjoy the challenge it will be fun to see how it plays out regardless of who wins.
metroman

Post by metroman »

DavidSpy wrote:House 18 ended the First Age on World One, they were an English house...
Ahh yes...those were the days in World 1! :) Took over 800 days for that First Age to finally end. :)
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

Has anyone considered the possibility that the H17 marshall spins his Wheel of Doom on the first of each month and whichever number that comes up is the house that H17 will beat up on that month?

Just sayin...
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
metroman

Post by metroman »

Uvon wrote:Has anyone considered the possibility that the H17 marshall spins his Wheel of Doom on the first of each month and whichever number that comes up is the house that H17 will beat up on that month?

Just sayin...
LOL!!! Now that made me laugh!!

Return to “World 7 Lounge”