Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rey_bonana

Re: Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

Post by rey_bonana »

Raiken85 wrote:I wonder how many days H17 can ID all of North Yorkshire lol
I just want to coment on this thread,,, It looks like h9 are tasting their own medecine in monking... It must be frustating right if you wanna fight them but their under on id.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Totally agree with you Uvon you guys have did awesome job and acted like true professionals its hard not to ger frustrated watching you gusy walk over a lot of our allies and my own faction members but hey from a outsider looking in its the perfect invasion so Hats off to all you H17 guys great job so far,
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

there been 2 big invasions of lands i want to mention a few more you can answer but the real difference i have seen between h17 and the others. is h17 realises distance means nothing if you get enough good waves with teh distance
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

Any updates on this war? Is this war mainly H9 vs H19 (Southern Ireland) and vs H17 (Northern Ireland)

It seems several counties continue to be held by H17 is this war still ongoing? Hard to tell when not directly involved.

- Should we have a thread for each war and keep the W7 History for a wrap up or just major updates?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well it seems h19 invasion is well and trully over, it has to go down as massive failure they did very little damage in ireland but they did invade the first county that oepned so that was always going to be hard to flip and then they had a lot of problmes in England and kind of split up so that seems to be h19 days in Ireland are over.

H17 are still going strong but it seems there fighting against a strong h8 and united h9 after all the main carders packed there bags and went to world 8 to card once more so now all thats left in h9 is the guys that have been putting in the hard work and I actually think h9 is now stronger due to w8 opening as the gusy that left wanted different things to the guys that stayed. So well done to H9 for regrouping when alot of people would fold. H17 are still looking strong and razing but h9 are bouncing back and doing good job also and they have even took the fight to h17 in England though they dont hold many parishes if any at this point. Early days though and anything can happen in this game.
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

@ meatball - Since the H19 invasion into Ireland appears to be over have you guys called a truce or are you still in a state of war? Does that mean H9 and H8 will focus on defending Northern Ireland or continue trying to take the fight across the water?

What was the main difference between H17's invasion and H19's?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am actually no longer in, I left and joined h18 so I am fighting in Lancashire against whats left of H19 and also H4 that will probably be a long fight, anyway the difference was basically h17 landed in force and hit with big attacks i.e timed attacks with waves of 100 catapults, I am not saying h19 did not do that but I never got attacked once by h19 and I was in Wexford and part of h9 at the time and never got hit once, they seemd to hit alot of the weaker members but they didnt really seem to do anything, maybe it was because they where divided and only a couple of factions wanted to invade and the rest did not, I dont know what was going on internally but i do know it was not succesful in terms of taking parishes or threatening to flip counties.

H17 worked as a strong team and monked parishes and flipped counties like there was no tomorrow, one thing I respect about it is they did it alone they dont seem to have any alliance and they do it themselves maybe it will be there downfall if everyone allies togetehr and turns on them I hope that does not happen as I have never been a big fan of massive alliances, so I would like to see both h9 and h17 here at the very end.
festa883

Post by festa883 »

Allow me to enlighten you, the 'Irish' as you call them are not Irish, H9 are NOT 'Irish'
H9 is a House like any other it is just that the majority of the players elected to start their game there for strategic reasons.....
Pretty * good tactics too I might add.
As for H17 they are Backstabbers who will stop at nothing to get the win,
H19 were supported by H17 and supported by h14
h19 used h14 as cannon fodder in battle but got caught out, and both factions broke up and this was the beginning of the end for them as while h19 pushed to recover and keep up the challenge for their third glory star H17 swept in and stabbed them squarely between the shoulder blades taking much of their lands in middle England as they planned to do all along.

As for me, I sussed out their game left 14 and in effect started the rot, went independent got bullied by the squirrels and the only house at that time had the bottle to take up arms to protect England was......yes you guessed it the so called 'Irish' so my little faction joined them, Now the days of the squirrels are numbered. And they know it.....so much so that they have asked for a peace deal..............join us against them.
Festa The plague
Give me Freedom or give me Death!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well I have to say h17 are the most honourable house I have ever fought against, they dont trash talk, they are fair, they do not try and intimidate and they work as a team. I was formerly of h9 and we dropped due to h9 not the fact that we thought we would loose but the leadership was terrible, it seems to have improved but now there new HM has razed a member of my faction for having 8 flags and no troops on his wall, so he did not thik to message he just razed the guy.

I asked why the answer was "meatball, you know how I do things" He took a huge nose dive in my estimations and now another member of my faction thought if its how he roles I will role the same way so he flag raided 8 flags, as soon as this happens there is shouts and screams from h9 leadership to h18 saying we are monking parishes (which we are not) we are doing this and that. Now we have to give up all the parishes we own h9 think they have the pwoer because they have h8 helping them in ireland so they are trying to bully us to leave Ireland,

They have showed there true colours and I am glad I left when I did, I dont role like that its only a bully who razes someone that thinks he is allied and has left no troops on the wall (stupidity I know) but to raze him is cowardly when classed as friendly.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I was told h9 won the war, if won the war means losing 1 province and a further 5 counties then I think h19 also won the war, H8 have came out on top, h17 have attacked gained some counties they havent had mmuch trouble in there homeland. so to some things up, h17 have gained 3 counties, h8 have gained province and about 5 additional counties to the 3 they had when the war started and h9 have lost a province and counties,

yup they have won the war.....

Return to “World 7 Lounge”