Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Haha looks like house 17 are house 19s *

Post by meatball2k »

Well I have to say h17 are the most honourable house I have ever fought against, they dont trash talk, they are fair, they do not try and intimidate and they work as a team. I was formerly of h9 and we dropped due to h9 not the fact that we thought we would loose but the leadership was terrible, it seems to have improved but now there new HM has razed a member of my faction for having 8 flags and no troops on his wall, so he did not thik to message he just razed the guy.

I asked why the answer was "meatball, you know how I do things" He took a huge nose dive in my estimations and now another member of my faction thought if its how he roles I will role the same way so he flag raided 8 flags, as soon as this happens there is shouts and screams from h9 leadership to h18 saying we are monking parishes (which we are not) we are doing this and that. Now we have to give up all the parishes we own h9 think they have the pwoer because they have h8 helping them in ireland so they are trying to bully us to leave Ireland,

They have showed there true colours and I am glad I left when I did, I dont role like that its only a bully who razes someone that thinks he is allied and has left no troops on the wall (stupidity I know) but to raze him is cowardly when classed as friendly.
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

festa, you made some poor choices and as a result your faction has now been all but destroyed. I feel sorry for the few active players left in The Plague. You have been used by H9 and you have been used by the new H19 marshall....and your members are paying the price for it.

As for our peace offer to Ireland, it has nothing to do with our "days being numbered". We have achieved what we set out to achieve and there is therefore no reason for us to keep fighting. Our intent is not to destroy houses or make permanent enemies, rather, it's to fight wars, have fun, and then hopefully go have a beer afterwards with those whom we fought against.

Unfortunately, H9 does not seem to be interested in peace, even though we offered to give back all of the territory we have conquered in Ireland and pull out. They cling to notion that we are on the defensive, even though the situation on the ground in Ulster has not really changed in a month and we substantially outraze them each day. Obviously we cannot force them to make peace, so I assume our war will continue until they run out of FP. Who knows when that will be.
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I was told h9 won the war, if won the war means losing 1 province and a further 5 counties then I think h19 also won the war, H8 have came out on top, h17 have attacked gained some counties they havent had mmuch trouble in there homeland. so to some things up, h17 have gained 3 counties, h8 have gained province and about 5 additional counties to the 3 they had when the war started and h9 have lost a province and counties,

yup they have won the war.....
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

Cant we all just be happy H19 got what they deserved. Lol
PiCaZzO

Post by PiCaZzO »

meatball2k wrote: they dont trash talk, they are fair, they do not try and intimidate
They trash-talk as much as any other house. No one's perfect.

I am tired of people holding whole houses responsible for the actions of few.

About holding land in Ireland - I told you once, do we have to tell you twice? There's no need for you to have parishes there, as there is no reason for us to hold parishes in H18 counties.

True colours? Sure. Whatever. :-)
Horley

Post by Horley »

Raiken85 wrote:Cant we all just be happy H19 got what they deserved. Lol
hehe, dont count h19 out just yet ;)
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

If there was no trash talking there would be no reason to play SHK :)
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

I am but a figurehead. The true strength of H17 lies in its great players.
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
PiCaZzO

Post by PiCaZzO »

So, completely ignoring you and your trash talking members would make you all dissapear? :D
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

No, he is saying that he, while a good leader, is not what makes H17 strong, he is saying that the players he controls make H17 strong.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”