Game has Losts its Glory

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by DavidSpy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

FC_Groningen wrote:If you have a really good castle and just a few cards, 15 attacks isn't that much to be honest.
If the attacks were timed within the second it would be quite a feat. :D
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

SSJshenron
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by SSJshenron » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm

DavidSpy wrote:
FC_Groningen wrote:If you have a really good castle and just a few cards, 15 attacks isn't that much to be honest.
If the attacks were timed within the second it would be quite a feat. :D
I take it as a free player I could expect to lose a village from just a couple maxed armys hitting it? At least until I max out defensive tech and spend weeks building towers, if one is allowed to build up that long without being attacked?

Ajr568
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: Regina, Canada

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by Ajr568 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:56 pm

SSJshenron wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
FC_Groningen wrote:If you have a really good castle and just a few cards, 15 attacks isn't that much to be honest.
If the attacks were timed within the second it would be quite a feat. :D
I take it as a free player I could expect to lose a village from just a couple maxed armys hitting it? At least until I max out defensive tech and spend weeks building towers, if one is allowed to build up that long without being attacked?
You can get 3 cards a week for free. Also, an un-carded, max castle with 350 archers can take 5 or 6 full armies easily.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

FoolishOrc
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by FoolishOrc » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 am

Gerusalem wrote:When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
sorry i have to say this but cool story bro :)
as if the houses who lost in the race would have gotten anywhere in the next round or two.

FC_Groningen
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by FC_Groningen » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Ajr568 wrote:
SSJshenron wrote: I take it as a free player I could expect to lose a village from just a couple maxed armys hitting it? At least until I max out defensive tech and spend weeks building towers, if one is allowed to build up that long without being attacked?
You can get 3 cards a week for free. Also, an un-carded, max castle with 350 archers can take 5 or 6 full armies easily.
Many more still, assumed you're in a good parish, but most importantly built a good and completed castle and placed your men in the right positions. On top of that, you can use cards like the improved guard house card, or improved structures cards. Additional castle defence research can do a lot for you too, even if they all time their attacks well.

Ajr568
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: Regina, Canada

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by Ajr568 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:01 pm

FoolishOrc wrote:
Gerusalem wrote:When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
sorry i have to say this but cool story bro :)
as if the houses who lost in the race would have gotten anywhere in the next round or two.
H10 will have control of Borders and Lothians soon. So, yeah, we would have gotten somewhere. And if H3 wouldn't have monked the Lothians away from us a few minuets before final Glory was calculated, H10 would have been fine.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

rey_bonana
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by rey_bonana » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:50 pm

FC_Groningen wrote:If you have a really good castle and just a few cards, 15 attacks isn't that much to be honest.
If you located in donegal 5 or 6 full troops can take castle which our parish is lacking of toys because of the flag raid in each corner. Donegal are pretty weak province and any castle can be taken out easily.

rey_bonana
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by rey_bonana » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:00 pm

meatball2k wrote:Yeah, complaining that we do not time our attacks, complaining that we time to many attacks, complaining that other houses have switched factions to keep those on verge of being eliminated from glory race but then they also do it, complaining that h9 are on ID forver the map is huge though so they have plenty of choices to cap or raze as we dont have everyone on ID but just seems like they like to complain, I also liked tohe complaint a week or so ago about when there where about to attck they got kicked out there compute and it seemed to happen to all the h20 guys, funny that never seems to happen to me yet it happened to all the h20 guys.....hmmmmmm. That thread was quickly locked
Meatball remember you can buy card but you cant buy friend.. I will be carefull if i was you, because if we make your arogance personal you will quit playing on this game because we will hunt you in any server you pop up. Remember you only have the upper hand on this server but if we put target on your head we will silent you and even your best card wont going to save you.

Melisende-
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 am

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by Melisende- » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Don't worry Rey he lost on W5 too. Just as * and arrogant as he is not and then had to sit back and watch as his castles were destroyed. That is why he joined W7 because he couldn't hack it in W5. Alot of the members in that house are from W5 and they got squashed and they will get squashed again in this world. I said it before and I will say it again it is pretty sad when it takes 3 of their houses to take out ours.

As for the attacks, I was not online for a good portion of them, but in W7 with it been so young still and the parishes in Ireland raided losing that many armies can be devastating which is showing in their attacks. They cannot build up enough to continually attack our larger castles which is why they are whining that Gerusalem put up ID lol. They failed their first attempt to get one of his villages out of there with their 3 catapults and he came online and threw up id. :lol:

Ajr568
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: Regina, Canada

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by Ajr568 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 am

Melisende- wrote:Don't worry Rey he lost on W5 too. Just as * and arrogant as he is not and then had to sit back and watch as his castles were destroyed. That is why he joined W7 because he couldn't hack it in W5. Alot of the members in that house are from W5 and they got squashed and they will get squashed again in this world. I said it before and I will say it again it is pretty sad when it takes 3 of their houses to take out ours.

As for the attacks, I was not online for a good portion of them, but in W7 with it been so young still and the parishes in Ireland raided losing that many armies can be devastating which is showing in their attacks. They cannot build up enough to continually attack our larger castles which is why they are whining that Gerusalem put up ID lol. They failed their first attempt to get one of his villages out of there with their 3 catapults and he came online and threw up id. :lol:
Actually most of the W5 exodus (Which isn't many) finds itself in H10 (Former H4 and H15) or H5 (Made up of Lots of H1 people).
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

Post Reply

Return to “World 7 Lounge”