Game has Losts its Glory

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by meatball2k » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 am

p.s put your dummy back in Gerusalem and start fighting back, I seen a h20 squire cap a easent yesterday in a parish already full of h20, now I ha to have alittle chuckle, theres a lot of villages named 4000 troops ied here or 520 archer waiting for you, I have yet to name my village that as h20 seems to be happy attacking peasents or just hiding under ID, we actually excommed a player for 36 hours then he goes on vacation, Gerusalem maybe you need to just find a better house to join with abit more fight then your current house and get that fire back in your belly.

Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:13 pm

meatball2k wrote:I also don't see the point of keeping houses I the glory race as it means they will always try and stay competitive when you could just use the as a feeder house and poach all there best players when they drop out, if you have 3 houses in your alliance and all running for glory it will end up like world 6 where it is 6 month in and no one has more then 1 star it just gets boring fast, but it is better for my house if everyone else is mixing up counties for the sake of keeping all the house in there alliance in the glory race. :-)
What they may be doing is also to prevent second age.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm

well looks as though gerusalem is sticking around for a day or 2 longer we thought we would help him on his way and take his villages but he has put some ID down now so hopefully he has the fire back in his belly and is enjoying the fighting,

Melisende-

Post by Melisende- » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 pm

And yet everywhere we look you guys are hiding under id. We so much as send one attack and oooops there goes the id lol. Talk about fighting back. Tell everyone to come out from under ID and we will talk.

Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 pm

meatball2k wrote:well looks as though gerusalem is sticking around for a day or 2 longer we thought we would help him on his way and take his villages but he has put some ID down now so hopefully he has the fire back in his belly and is enjoying the fighting,
no just wanted to see if your attacks had honor

and noooooooooooo they dont

i can forward the weak attacks if anyone wants to see them?

also meatball if you could encorage your team lol to time attack,

atlest the raze is always a good thing, fire in my belly went away with the good players.

Good day to you sir
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !

Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 pm

you lost all your troops meatball

im still leaveing

im im more * cause it took me making a post i was leaveing

for you guys to attack me, so ill stay, odd? and please never ever send 3 cats at my village

60 or more, even if i dont have walls, now i shall go tend to this raze coming next.

God i hope he gets it, so i can leave this misery lol
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !

Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Gerusalem wrote:you lost all your troops meatball

im still leaveing

for you guys to attack me, so ill stay, odd? and please never ever send 3 cats at my village

60 or more, even if i dont have walls, now i shall go tend to this raze coming next.

Didn't H20 make a post about how they didn't care about Glory?
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

SSJshenron

Post by SSJshenron » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Gerusalem wrote:When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
I'm still kinda new, been playing in W7 a couple weeks, but I haven't seen or heard of a world 8. Is it expected to have another one launch soon?

Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Gerusalem wrote:you lost all your troops meatball

im still leaveing

Quit your *, H1 is saving you now.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”