Game has Losts its Glory

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Gerusalem

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by Gerusalem »

you lost all your troops meatball

im still leaveing

im im more * cause it took me making a post i was leaveing

for you guys to attack me, so ill stay, odd? and please never ever send 3 cats at my village

60 or more, even if i dont have walls, now i shall go tend to this raze coming next.

God i hope he gets it, so i can leave this misery lol
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol well we do usually time attacks but we thought we would help you by razing you and theres no point doing timed attacks on someone that is quitting, yet you did not quit like you said instead you just ranted and spat your dummy, good to see you back and Mellisende ever since we razed and capped your villages you have never been of ID to send out a captain my villages are very rarely on ID apart from when I just take over to build it up which is common sense, your guys leave your weak to be razed and only ID your strong players, we excommed talkalot for 36 hours then he hops into a vacation sent attacks at steven2 and he jumps into ID we sent attacks to Gerusalem and he jumps into ID this also after moaning about his house having honour yet now you receive help to stay in glory race and after he says he is quitting he is now back defending, we as a house where trying to help him out by clearing him off the board.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

LOL Mellisende I am in house 9 so you may want to look again and one of you is saying we dont time attacks then your saying we do to much attacking , in my opinion it is better to be safe then sorry, and to be honest if we just concentrated on your better players we wouldnt be doing any attacking at all as the 2 decent players you have are forever on ID.

I dont know where the 7500 dead troops come from I think you need to count that again as we walked straight through on every attack of your castle as a HM you should really lead by example and have better defence.

I admire your fight though I do say that, though more and more of you are retreating to england or scotland theres only a few of you left but you are giving it a go so hats off for keeping all your factions together.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

meatball2k wrote:LOL Mellisende I am in house 9 so you may want to look again and one of you is saying we dont time attacks then your saying we do to much attacking , in my opinion it is better to be safe then sorry, and to be honest if we just concentrated on your better players we wouldnt be doing any attacking at all as the 2 decent players you have are forever on ID.

I dont know where the 7500 dead troops come from I think you need to count that again as we walked straight through on every attack of your castle as a HM you should really lead by example and have better defence.

I admire your fight though I do say that, though more and more of you are retreating to england or scotland theres only a few of you left but you are giving it a go so hats off for keeping all your factions together.

Okay so your bragging how the (h6,h8 and h9) 3 power house ganging up with the weakest house (h20) in the game but we still manage to hang on, the highest rank on our house are earl but we still keeping our moral high and giving a good fight. You wont be * if you fight the house with the same rank and research as your house ..... Why don't you cross sea and then brag about it, if your house manage to fight a higher rank than h20 and take county from foreign land.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am not bragging, I initially responded to the fact that gerusalem was saying he was quitting then we helped take him out then he ID's up and also the fact that he was aying th e game has lost its glory then you do same thing as h4 and h3 and get sympathy counties. You can only fight what is put in front of you.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I do also believe I have stated many times that there will be much harder wars to be thought if we ever get invaded by scotland or england or if we do the invading, but yes h9 had main advantage in being first group to land in Ireland but the leadership worked well and recruited players that landed and merged with other factions to form a good house, and we have steadily expanded, everyother house that started later in Ireland was at disadvantage if they went to war but its all about good leadership and maybe h20 should have allied with h11 and h11 should have allied with h6 or h3 you could have merged with any of those houses but chose not to you chose to have your own little war ins cotland but we allied with h8 so then you ended up at war with us as well. It is unfortunate but like I say I have respect for you guys for sticking around alot of people would just swtich houses or go neutral where you gusy have stuck together. once again hats off for that.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

Is House 20 still complaining?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah, complaining that we do not time our attacks, complaining that we time to many attacks, complaining that other houses have switched factions to keep those on verge of being eliminated from glory race but then they also do it, complaining that h9 are on ID forver the map is huge though so they have plenty of choices to cap or raze as we dont have everyone on ID but just seems like they like to complain, I also liked tohe complaint a week or so ago about when there where about to attck they got kicked out there compute and it seemed to happen to all the h20 guys, funny that never seems to happen to me yet it happened to all the h20 guys.....hmmmmmm. That thread was quickly locked
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

If you have a really good castle and just a few cards, 15 attacks isn't that much to be honest.
FoolishOrc

Post by FoolishOrc »

Gerusalem wrote:When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
sorry i have to say this but cool story bro :)
as if the houses who lost in the race would have gotten anywhere in the next round or two.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”