Game has Losts its Glory

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
FoolishOrc

Re: Game has Losts its Glory

Post by FoolishOrc »

Ajr568 wrote:
FoolishOrc wrote:
Gerusalem wrote:When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
sorry i have to say this but cool story bro :)
as if the houses who lost in the race would have gotten anywhere in the next round or two.
H10 will have control of Borders and Lothians soon. So, yeah, we would have gotten somewhere. And if H3 wouldn't have monked the Lothians away from us a few minuets before final Glory was calculated, H10 would have been fine.
well if you could do something about it then blame yourself
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

well if you could do something about it then blame yourself[/quote]
Multiple things contributed to H10 being eliminated. One being H19 saving Houses 4 and 14 and launching them ahead of us. If H19 doesn't do that, we are fine. But the thing that really did us in is when H3 monked our Governorship of the Lothians away from us before the final Glory was tallied up. We could have survived even with H19 helping Houses 4 and 14, but H3 monking Lothians from us was the final nail. Ultimately, we really don't give a sauteed rat's * about Glory, we are still gonna fight H1/16, and we are gonna do what we set out to do on day one, regardless of Glory round status.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Enlighten

Post by Enlighten »

Is it just me or, all anybody ever does in this game is talk about the OTHER worlds they've been playing on instead of concentrateing on the current one?
Why don't you all just not playing in a specific house, play with a small group of friends, and just do your own thing and leave the drama and hassle to people who love that kind of thing, and just start to have fun with the game!!
Who cares if your bases gets razed just start some where else and start fighting again, you arent going to have fun if you just sit back and ID yourselves all the time, if you lose you lose, but at least then something actually is happening instead of all the tough talk of " im going to raze you hurhurhur..." its just a bunch of muscle flexing with no action taken whatsoever because you are all so scaried you are going to lose.
If youre TA by 40 people and lose your bases, take it as a complement that they took the time to focus on you because you are the best/better stronger players.
ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan »

Enlighten wrote:Is it just me or, all anybody ever does in this game is talk about the OTHER worlds they've been playing on instead of concentrateing on the current one?
Why don't you all just not playing in a specific house, play with a small group of friends, and just do your own thing and leave the drama and hassle to people who love that kind of thing, and just start to have fun with the game!!
Who cares if your bases gets razed just start some where else and start fighting again, you arent going to have fun if you just sit back and ID yourselves all the time, if you lose you lose, but at least then something actually is happening instead of all the tough talk of " im going to raze you hurhurhur..." its just a bunch of muscle flexing with no action taken whatsoever because you are all so scaried you are going to lose.
If youre TA by 40 people and lose your bases, take it as a complement that they took the time to focus on you because you are the best/better stronger players.
Finally a sane post from someone on the forums :D
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim
Melisende-

Post by Melisende- »

meatball2k wrote:Haha I have a suggestion for you all, I have 6 villages on world 7 why dont you capture or raze them I dont see the point of you capturing villages on worlds I rarely play on, I am struggling to grasp the point of you wanting to capture villages on different worlds when my main world is world 7 I have 7 villages on world 5, try and capture them if you want I am sure a couple of them dont even have any troops on them so they should be easy to cap or if you struggle just send me message in game and I will open them up for you....H20 are showing there mentality now do you have a thread entitled "villages to cap on other worlds"

example
Melissendre: meatball has undefended villages in world 5 lets cap that one.
Rey_banana: great idea mel, why dont we cap his last village on world 6 as well?
Melissndre: Awesome Idea Rey lets reset him on world 6 Muhahahaha.
Commonsense: Guys but he is on world 7 shall we not attack his villages on world 7?
Rey_Banana: Dont be stupid commonsense why on earth would we do that.
Commonsense: sorry rey I dont know why maybe its commonsense
Mellisendre: H20 DOES NOT USE COMMON SENSE

Wow you have way too much time on your hands lol. Got any other conversations you are imagining with my house members? But to the point you being in H8 in world 5 explains the weak attacks you sent at my village. Barely put a dent in it. Hope you are enjoying the food you took lol.

Either way you look at it it is always the same. War is war, attack attack attack, take a few villages, lose a few villages, rebuild and repeat. This is the way the game goes. The one thing that always dumbfounds me is that all the cardplayers think they are the best because my cards will save me lol. While yes they do help they don't make you a better fighter and don't teach any strategy so what is the point in plugging all that money into the cards? What do you get at the end of the day? A nice castle which will alway get ripped down by another player and a huge village from all the instacards lol, but that is about it. You learn nothing from it.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I see rey banana has left you guys....loL yes you keep spawning and your members keep leaving where as we keep growing....who will lose....
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

FoolishOrc wrote:
Gerusalem wrote:When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"
sorry i have to say this but cool story bro :)
as if the houses who lost in the race would have gotten anywhere in the next round or two.
Looks like H10 got somewhere, eh buddy?
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”