It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:49 pm



Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Game has Losts its Glory 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 45
Reply with quote
Post Game has Losts its Glory
When Houses cheat and Help last place houses by flipping country.
so they can get glory and pass the hard working loyal houses, that do it honestly.
The theres no HONOR in that.
the game has lost its appeal and the players have lost my respect.
i have deleted all my posts and will leave this.
11 months and really nothing has inproved, went to W7 game play got even worse, as did the players.
Most of the Good players are gone, and the ones that couldnt cut it, on there world have fleed to W7.
and after they lose there, will jump over to W8.

to those with Honor still left in them.
i bid you a Good Night.

Gerusalem
"The Center"

_________________
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !


Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 7163
Location: WI, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
Sorry to say but this is not entirely true. Yes, house 3 and 4(for example) both had help of power houses to artificially boost their glory points but house 15 is holding their own in the race and they are fighting most of England. With a little dedication they managed to rise from the last two places by questing.

Tbh rage quitting doesn't solve anything. Take a vacation from the game for 2 or 4 weeks. Come back with renewed and revived interest, not to mention the political landscape may have drastically changed within a month. :)

_________________
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage


Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:22 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 45
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
DavidSpy wrote:
Sorry to say but this is not entirely true. Yes, house 3 and 4(for example) both had help of power houses to artificially boost their glory points but house 15 is holding their own in the race and they are fighting most of England. With a little dedication they managed to rise from the last two places by questing.

Tbh rage quitting doesn't solve anything. Take a vacation from the game for 2 or 4 weeks. Come back with renewed and revived interest, not to mention the political landscape may have drastically changed within a month. :)



no

no more con job, seen enough to know better.

i see dead maps, and all the new maps second hand lions run to them.
no honor anymore, no good fighters, no men of Truth nor justice. farmers, pirates,spies,dictators. left
burnt out good players i salute you, we die , we dont farm, we dont waite until the morrow.
We die, and when that final day comes, we Die with Honor, we dont hide under neutrality, we dont cowar on a farm.
we Die !
As the Apostle Paul said ! I DIE DAILY ! and if HE died Daily, then He ressurected Daily !
Today is a great day to die !
as Today is a great day to ressurect !
Charge !

_________________
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !


Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:16 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 am
Posts: 27
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
Someone takes the game a little too seriously


Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Posts: 411
Location: Regina, Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
Gerusalem wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
Sorry to say but this is not entirely true. Yes, house 3 and 4(for example) both had help of power houses to artificially boost their glory points but house 15 is holding their own in the race and they are fighting most of England. With a little dedication they managed to rise from the last two places by questing.

Tbh rage quitting doesn't solve anything. Take a vacation from the game for 2 or 4 weeks. Come back with renewed and revived interest, not to mention the political landscape may have drastically changed within a month. :)



no

no more con job, seen enough to know better.

i see dead maps, and all the new maps second hand lions run to them.
no honor anymore, no good fighters, no men of Truth nor justice. farmers, pirates,spies,dictators. left
burnt out good players i salute you, we die , we dont farm, we dont waite until the morrow.
We die, and when that final day comes, we Die with Honor, we dont hide under neutrality, we dont cowar on a farm.
we Die !
As the Apostle Paul said ! I DIE DAILY ! and if HE died Daily, then He ressurected Daily !
Today is a great day to die !
as Today is a great day to ressurect !
Charge !

Glad your not my Ally if you feel this way about helping other Houses in the race.

_________________
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.


Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
Yes I suppose a few may object to a House with so many players wanting to join their ranks that they must occupy another house to house all the active players.

I also suppose it be a greater injustice when that House with a sister/brother house decides to help its sister/brother house gain some glory by said standards. They should not help each other.

I am not buying that statement as the truth! If the masses of players did not wish to be affiliated with those houses then the helping of other houses would not exist. The majority of players have spoken

Help one another on the battlefield when 2 house's fight side by side against a common enemy and help one another on the political side to keep one another in the glory race. I salute those House's !

_________________
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively


Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 205
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
I don't see the point of keeping these sister houses in the race. Eventually, these houses have to drop out anyway and if the race would come any closer, these major houses can't afford to split the points. All you do is create some extra enemies while you don't want them to accumulate already this early in the race.


Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 am
Posts: 27
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
I guess forcing neutral houses out of the Glory Race means that some of their players will look to join another house still in the glory race.


Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:09 pm
Posts: 205
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
Raiken85 wrote:
I guess forcing neutral houses out of the Glory Race means that some of their players will look to join another house still in the glory race.


And I doubt it would be too eager to join a house that pulls such tricks.


Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2258
Reply with quote
Post Re: Game has Losts its Glory
I also don't see the point of keeping houses I the glory race as it means they will always try and stay competitive when you could just use the as a feeder house and poach all there best players when they drop out, if you have 3 houses in your alliance and all running for glory it will end up like world 6 where it is 6 month in and no one has more then 1 star it just gets boring fast, but it is better for my house if everyone else is mixing up counties for the sake of keeping all the house in there alliance in the glory race. :-)

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:51 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.