It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Greed 

Post Re: Greed
I think world 1 may have lasted so long because there wasnt so many other worlds so people had to stick around and fight, now people dont want to be absorbed into other factions or relocate and start again so now they just think "right we have been beaten, we will nto join enemy or relocate, we will learn from our mistakes and start again on the next world" so in w1 where you couldtnt really do that as there was not 29 other worlds to go to you had to stick it out. Those days are gone.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:20 am

so does that mean so many Worlds have ruined the Game? You can move to every one of those Worlds and you will find the same type of dynamic. I have seen Houses go to War over 1 Parish which means nothing in the Glory Race. Why? GREED!! They must control everything and destroy anyone who dares to want to be a Steward. It's so sad that people forget this is only a GAME :(.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:21 am

The question is who forgets that this is only a game LGA. You sound like war would be something terrible and really bad, like in reality, but in this point you are forgetting that this is only a game and war is just one part of it.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:09 pm

yes it is only a game and not a huge game so to make it succesfull you have to try and find that happy medium i.e not wipe out everyone as they will get sick and leave the game and make it boring, nor is it a good idea to control the full map as no one else can build up, I think the game needs competetion and by holding all the countries it doesnt allow anyone else to grow, so your really shooting yourself in the foot as your making the game boring for yourself and everyone else but its easier saud then done as most worlds enjoy killing everyone then farming the rest of the age. In my opinion this is very boring, allow 1 country to build a force and then when they epand just kill them again but at least try and lket people oppose you to keep game interesting

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:25 pm

w4 is prime example of what happens when you are greedy, everyone has joined 1 house the rest of the houses have less then 7 factions per house, thats rough estimate as I just flicked through all 20 houses h13 had 20 factions and I think the next highest was 7, in my opinion there is nothing left to play for in that world, it may as well bbe wrapped up hand out the prizes and close it off OR reduce factions to 6 per house so those 20 factions can form 4 stong houses for future ages.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 pm

meatball2k wrote:
w4 is prime example of what happens when you are greedy, everyone has joined 1 house the rest of the houses have less then 7 factions per house, thats rough estimate as I just flicked through all 20 houses h13 had 20 factions and I think the next highest was 7, in my opinion there is nothing left to play for in that world, it may as well bbe wrapped up hand out the prizes and close it off OR reduce factions to 6 per house so those 20 factions can form 4 stong houses for future ages.

haha that's the reason why I left World 4 :)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm

I think that's why everyone left W4 - * irishmen.

... woops.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 pm

PiCaZzO wrote:
I think that's why everyone left W4 - * irishmen.

... woops.

Reminds me of a line from "Blazing Saddles"....which I cannot repeat here.

Actually, that pretty much applies to the whole movie......except for "Dunno. Mongo only pawn....in Great Game of Life."

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2