Bad Luck :(

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
FORTKNOX.

Bad Luck :(

Post by FORTKNOX. » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:40 pm

As you get higher rank the 50% Diplomacy research comes in handy at helping to keep your castles intact against AI attacks that can number well over 500 troops .

I have my 50% Diplomacy researched . I have 7 villages in one parish and the AI launches its final attack from the siege camp. One of these 7 villages is a charter I just bought an hour ago

All 7 villages were unable to be diplomatic enough to stop any of the attacks :shock:

Double checked my status and yes diplomacy was turned on.

Oh well, maybe next time all the attacks will be stopped by diplomacy :lol:
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively

king fro the north

Re: Bad Luck :(

Post by king fro the north » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:08 pm

That is some crazy good luck. You got to watch a battle. Isn't that exciting. :lol:

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:16 am

I really have a disliking for games based almost entirely on luck such as slot machine gambling, dice, cards, etc.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

davidov9

Post by davidov9 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:17 am

Could be worse though. You don't have an advanced wolf's castle timing in an attack with it :P

JaySharky

Post by JaySharky » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:46 pm

davidov9 wrote:Could be worse though. You don't have an advanced wolf's castle timing in an attack with it :P
Those are some serious good times right there. It happened to me once with a pig castle attack and siege camp. I was so thrilled.

metroman

Post by metroman » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:03 pm

If you want to get the Honor and not get attacked, use the Basic Diplomacy card. :) If you're at 50% already the card puts you at 100% Diplomacy for 2 days. I think the card is mainly a waste, but it can be used if you're using your troops to attack far away and don't want to ID it right away. Well that and if you just got a new villiage in a Parish where the AI's are and you don't have a Caslte built yet.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”