When will the Wolf show up?

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
metroman

When will the Wolf show up?

Post by metroman » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm tired of seeing the Pig, Snake and Rat.....When is the Wolf going to start appearing so we can work on that Quest?

house of glory

Re: When will the Wolf show up?

Post by house of glory » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Wolf castle will spawn in when a parish's occupants average rank is sufficently high enough. It's just a waiting game really

metroman

Post by metroman » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Which Rank should they be? It's taking forever! And I can't even find them anywhere else on the entire Map...

rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 pm

metroman wrote:I'm tired of seeing the Pig, Snake and Rat.....When is the Wolf going to start appearing so we can work on that Quest?
I can name one of my village wolf castle temporary so you can finish your quest..lol

evanjellyman

Post by evanjellyman » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:21 am

I feel an impending thread hijack from the most feared player on world 7

Minorthreatt

Post by Minorthreatt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:32 pm

evanjellyman wrote:I feel an impending thread hijack from the most feared player on world 7
That made me LMAO. Don't jinx it man ;)

In all seriousness though, I have seen one Wolf castle in my county since i started playing on World 7, and it was so far away I couldn't possibley scout it. But it is true that once a parish has high ranking players enough, the wolf shows up - makes total sense, otherwise lower rank players would be in a lot of trouble trying to deal with a wolf. I'm a viscount as of yesterday, and the Pig still scares the bacon out of me - a castle with 8 turrets and a moat? Pfff, no thanks.
"A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf..."

Minorthreatt

Post by Minorthreatt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 pm

metroman wrote:Which Rank should they be? It's taking forever! And I can't even find them anywhere else on the entire Map...
Viscount or higher - that's the general highness of my area, and never seen a wolf castle in my area, but plenty of pigs this week, and most of us are barons or viscounts (17/18).
"A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf..."

metroman

Post by metroman » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 am

Minorthreatt wrote:
metroman wrote:Which Rank should they be? It's taking forever! And I can't even find them anywhere else on the entire Map...
Viscount or higher - that's the general highness of my area, and never seen a wolf castle in my area, but plenty of pigs this week, and most of us are barons or viscounts (17/18).
Same and now I made Duke, I'm hoping that helps, I'm tired of seeing the Pigs and Snakes...I've already finished the Achievements on them...so I guess I'll leave them for others to take out..

metroman

Post by metroman » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:38 am

Ahhh the Wolf has arrived! :)

Sir Sevin

Post by Sir Sevin » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:01 am

I've had two in my parish so far, and three pigs I think. The only castles anyone steals (some outsider taking it out) are Rats and Wolfs. The Snakes and Pigs are never touched.
- - - - - - - - - - -
~Sir Sevin
EU5

Return to “World 7 Lounge”