H20/ Irish Supremacy

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rey_bonana
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am

H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by rey_bonana » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Hello guys i have 15 slot for a people that same rank as me or higher to become an irish man or irish woman. If you like to annoyed someone or you love being trouble maker you would be a good fit to my faction. If you guys interested joining my faction let me know in ingame message. Before joining my faction theres a minimum requirement of having a 1 village in donegal ireland and embrase the word of Fascism.

FC_Groningen
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by FC_Groningen » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:07 am

You're trolling right?

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by DavidSpy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:58 am

Whatever you are selling, I'm not buying. :P
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

rey_bonana
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by rey_bonana » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:18 pm

DavidSpy wrote:Whatever you are selling, I'm not buying. :P
Im selling your individual freedom, and you still dont want to buy it, i bet you like being slave.

User avatar
DavidSpy
Posts: 7163
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Location: WI, USA
Contact:

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by DavidSpy » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 pm

This is the new house 20? :? I'm glad I got out with my freedoms intact. :P
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

TheDomCook
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:17 pm
Location: Arnhem, Netherlands

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by TheDomCook » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:49 pm

rey_bonana wrote:embrase the word of Fascism
Fascism
1. A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
Source: dictionairy.com

It doesnt really seem like a good political view to inspire your followers to me and I don't think that your allies would be to happy with it. Tactically seen it's also not a really good move.
rey_bonana wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:Whatever you are selling, I'm not buying. :P
Im selling your individual freedom, and you still dont want to buy it, i bet you like being slave.
Selling individual freedom? Explain please...
TheDomCook

Cogito ergo sum (I think therefore I am ) - Descartes

rey_bonana
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by rey_bonana » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 pm

TheDomCook wrote:
rey_bonana wrote:embrase the word of Fascism
Fascism
1. A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
Source: dictionairy.com

It doesnt really seem like a good political view to inspire your followers to me and I don't think that your allies would be to happy with it. Tactically seen it's also not a really good move.
rey_bonana wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:Whatever you are selling, I'm not buying. :P
Im selling your individual freedom, and you still dont want to buy it, i bet you like being slave.
Selling individual freedom? Explain please...
If your going to look at geographic location being facism is good ideal proaganda specially if theres a tyrant faction/house controlling your county.

Facism might be originated from italy but it become popular in germany which we all know that re-write history. Read the german history why fascism become popular to their country before world war 2 happen.

The Idea of facism has good side and bad side of it, like commounism, imperialism, capitalism and so on.

As we all know what ever your faction/house put propaganda it really depend which side are you and where you located at.

FYI. Facism is not really bad idea, it all become bad idea when other westener country demonize the fascism word.

FC_Groningen
Posts: 205
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by FC_Groningen » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:04 am

You really should look up these terms you're using as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If you wish to defend Facist Italy and * Germany, then that's your call.

Ajr568
Posts: 411
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: Regina, Canada

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by Ajr568 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Wow, they even block out the word N.azi.... Bad Firefly. Just to make sure.... *
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

rey_bonana
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am

Re: H20/ Irish Supremacy

Post by rey_bonana » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

FC_Groningen wrote:You really should look up these terms you're using as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If you wish to defend Facist Italy and * Germany, then that's your call.
As you can see that germany flourist when Fascism is in place, but the leader took advantage of their power to regain the land theyve lost during world war1. If you analized it carefully, facism is not the cost of world war2 but the greed of whom in power.

If you dont like facism idea then be slave of your capitalism idea which poor become more poor and rich become richer.

Post Reply

Return to “World 7 Lounge”