It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Search time is over 

Post Search time is over
Okay guys i want your opinion on this, what rank do you think you need to stop searching your honor maker and start searching your defence and assault .

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Post Re: Search time is over
I research assault (military) right off at village idiot.

As wolf/bandit/AI castles all provide excellent honor at low ranks. Or have I misunderstood the question

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 pm

I only research the first 4 banquet goods, and dont bother with the others until I settle a village of that type. I like a balance of defense and offense to rank up, as AI farming is generally better for honour farming unless you have very active players nearby, and use banquetting as a side option.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 am

Depends on how fast you rank up. If you rank up relatively fast, I found myself in a very early need to research the military branch. Also because you have to start on your castle once you start to reach a certain rank (unless you card that much in which case you can start much later). Most importantly, if you rank up fast, you want prime access to all wolf lairs, AI castles and bandit camps on the map to rank up even faster.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 pm

davidov9 wrote:
I only research the first 4 banquet goods, and dont bother with the others until I settle a village of that type. I like a balance of defense and offense to rank up, as AI farming is generally better for honour farming unless you have very active players nearby, and use banquetting as a side option.

I'd recommend at least researching them to be able to use them when they are picked up by Scouts, as well as being able to use them for Honor, and some Baquesting Quests.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]