Search time is over

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rey_bonana

Search time is over

Post by rey_bonana » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Okay guys i want your opinion on this, what rank do you think you need to stop searching your honor maker and start searching your defence and assault .

FORTKNOX.

Re: Search time is over

Post by FORTKNOX. » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 pm

I research assault (military) right off at village idiot.

As wolf/bandit/AI castles all provide excellent honor at low ranks. Or have I misunderstood the question
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively

davidov9

Post by davidov9 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 am

I only research the first 4 banquet goods, and dont bother with the others until I settle a village of that type. I like a balance of defense and offense to rank up, as AI farming is generally better for honour farming unless you have very active players nearby, and use banquetting as a side option.

FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Depends on how fast you rank up. If you rank up relatively fast, I found myself in a very early need to research the military branch. Also because you have to start on your castle once you start to reach a certain rank (unless you card that much in which case you can start much later). Most importantly, if you rank up fast, you want prime access to all wolf lairs, AI castles and bandit camps on the map to rank up even faster.

metroman

Post by metroman » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 pm

davidov9 wrote:I only research the first 4 banquet goods, and dont bother with the others until I settle a village of that type. I like a balance of defense and offense to rank up, as AI farming is generally better for honour farming unless you have very active players nearby, and use banquetting as a side option.
I'd recommend at least researching them to be able to use them when they are picked up by Scouts, as well as being able to use them for Honor, and some Baquesting Quests.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”