It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 impossible quests 

Post Re: impossible quests
MechJosh0 wrote:
rey_bonana wrote:
May be he like to spend dollar for a quest which doesnt really make sense because why spend card if your doing quest to gain card.

The title of completing all quests. The rank in the quests leaderboard. The acknowledgement that you've completed all quests.

But more importantly because I can ;)

I dont need no acknowledgement nor rank in quest, all i need is the spin and card thats all, i didnt bother finishing my quest e cause some of it are pretty dumb to finish it,

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Post Re: impossible quests
I agree with Mech on this one - leaderboards and just the sheer joy of completeing a challanging quest are worth much, if not the most at the end of the day. Cards and spins are a great bonus, but why play and compete with others unless you are willing to challange yourself? I don't find any of the quests "dumb" - although some are extremely hard to do, and I do get annoyed when I would have to spend 2 days researching something I don't want to have just to be able to do a quest.... looking at YOU dipolmacy quest.... looking at you.

It should also be reminded that simply by finishing a quest, it opens up another one - you must finish quests to get more. And we want more. More, MORE, MORREEEE - KILL Mannn THINGS, KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!1

...oh sorry, lost it for a minute there. Ahem, yes - the whole game is about balance and "MORE". I don't know if many people realize the amazing and unique prizes and benefits of doing quests. Waiting 6 hours for your next anything at all to build? Do a quest. Duh ;)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3