H17

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Uvon

Re: H17

Post by Uvon »

Domine conveniently leaves out the fact that I asked him at least 3 times in game emails to give me some specifics of his complaint so I could take the necessary action, and thus far I've received nothing from him.

After sending several particularly animated emails and making this forum post it seems he does not have enough time to gather the relevant facts/threads/reports and send them to the HM of the house he is bashing.

And by the way, everyone is welcome in East Midlands on W7...as long as you are brown ;)

Uvon - H17 Marshall
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

Domine wrote:The complaints are up to y former members to provide.... Yes, I say former because I disbanded the faction to protect them from your house. They will provide them again, You will ignore them again, because that is what you do. As long as us different colors aren't in your lands. Ya dun hate dem der diffent colors.
So you come on here with your rant and accusations, and then when called out for not providing any specifics, your answer it's up to your former members to provide them? You were the faction general, and you are the one who is complaining, and yet you have provided me with no facts. How do you expect me to deal with the situation if I don't even know who is accused of doing what?

You've posted 3 messages to this thread, and still, no real information. I think I've wasted as much time on this issue as I'm going to. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
AFrozenWolf

Post by AFrozenWolf »

I'm sitting here in House 17 lands as a lone ranger. It's only a matter of time before they raze me for not being brown.
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

AFrozenWolf wrote:I'm sitting here in House 17 lands as a lone ranger. It's only a matter of time before they raze me for not being brown.
Ever consider painting yourself?
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
AFrozenWolf

Post by AFrozenWolf »

With the treatment I'm getting as a neutral, I don't think i want to join >.<
jblanco79

Post by jblanco79 »

DavidSpy wrote:
Uvon wrote: I don't even know who is accused of doing what?.
I believe House 17 is being accused of racism. :)
lol
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

I you asked me, I'd say that house 17 is in the same situation that house 10 was in world 4. :lol:
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

what situation would that be?
fillogore

Post by fillogore »

H 17 are just playing a different game. They are good, they know how to move and all saw that in irland. Strong organization and good people. Who accuse h17 of being evil just don't understand what they are doing. Bye

Return to “World 7 Lounge”