It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 H17 

Post H17
Watch out for H17. Their motto is...

"We don't want you different colored people in our neighborhood, and we will kill you if you stay, whether you vote for us or not, because we don't be wannting dem der colored people in our here lands."

Welcome to the deep south of SK. They will protect their color. They hate anyone of a different color. Even if you work with them, they will eventually kill you because you are of a different color. And if you are very very lucky,they will target your members while you are working hand in hand with them to try to rebuild an enemy house as a friendly house. They are a particular brand of bastards.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Re: H17
Or as Cruadal says

"If your talking about the monks in Lincolnshire tough luck you were suppose to gone awhile back.I have told my guys to attack H15 anywhere and that's you fault for not bringing it up to me.

Cruadal TA Lincolnshire'

Meanwhile. I am doing 20+ hour days trying to turn H15 into an ally of H17, and h18. What a frikken douchbag.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Domine conveniently leaves out the fact that I asked him at least 3 times in game emails to give me some specifics of his complaint so I could take the necessary action, and thus far I've received nothing from him.

After sending several particularly animated emails and making this forum post it seems he does not have enough time to gather the relevant facts/threads/reports and send them to the HM of the house he is bashing.

And by the way, everyone is welcome in East Midlands on W7...as long as you are brown ;)

Uvon - H17 Marshall

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 pm

The complaints are up to y former members to provide.... Yes, I say former because I disbanded the faction to protect them from your house. They will provide them again, You will ignore them again, because that is what you do. As long as us different colors aren't in your lands. Ya dun hate dem der diffent colors.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Domine wrote:
The complaints are up to y former members to provide.... Yes, I say former because I disbanded the faction to protect them from your house. They will provide them again, You will ignore them again, because that is what you do. As long as us different colors aren't in your lands. Ya dun hate dem der diffent colors.

So you come on here with your rant and accusations, and then when called out for not providing any specifics, your answer it's up to your former members to provide them? You were the faction general, and you are the one who is complaining, and yet you have provided me with no facts. How do you expect me to deal with the situation if I don't even know who is accused of doing what?

You've posted 3 messages to this thread, and still, no real information. I think I've wasted as much time on this issue as I'm going to. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Uvon wrote:
I don't even know who is accused of doing what?.

I believe House 17 is being accused of racism. :)

ImageImage

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm
Profile WWW

I'm sitting here in House 17 lands as a lone ranger. It's only a matter of time before they raze me for not being brown.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 pm

AFrozenWolf wrote:
I'm sitting here in House 17 lands as a lone ranger. It's only a matter of time before they raze me for not being brown.

Ever consider painting yourself?

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:15 pm

With the treatment I'm getting as a neutral, I don't think i want to join >.<

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:25 am

DavidSpy wrote:
Uvon wrote:
I don't even know who is accused of doing what?.

I believe House 17 is being accused of racism. :)

lol

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next