H20 vs h8

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
king fro the north

Re: H20 vs h8

Post by king fro the north » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 am

I'm not having any problems. If you guys want to send dozens of attacks to raze puny village i'm ok wither it. I can just capture another village from you guys.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:22 am

The dozens attacks we sent was to your HM and that was a maxed out castle, your villlage may have been puny but if you have puny villages then maybe you need to work on that. I also noticed 16 attacks on a guy from my faction and I checked his village this morning and low and behold it was still standing and he left it off ID as well to give you guys a chance, maybe abit more communication is needed between you guys.

king fro the north

Post by king fro the north » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm

funny i was about to say the same about you. :lol:

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Well the communication may not be perfect but the house is working well and doing what is required, so far so good in my eyes

king fro the north

Post by king fro the north » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Well, same here. We've got some good communication.

Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:31 am

If its H20 vs H8, i think its fairly obvious whos winning that fight.

H20 - 1.1 million points vs h8 - 3.4 million points.

Plus H20 will end up as stain on H9s boots.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Yeah all h20 is doing now is delaying the inevitable, They will end up like h11 soon enough. If h20 are happy getting razed and startng new then getting razed again that it don't bother us as it keeps the new players on there toes and gives them a target as its always good for the new guys to get experience with razing even if the castle is just a few stone walls it will give them experience for later down the road when we come up against big houses so its working out for everyone, where happy razing and capping and your happy getting capped and razed. WIN WIN

rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

meatball2k wrote:Yeah all h20 is doing now is delaying the inevitable, They will end up like h11 soon enough. If h20 are happy getting razed and startng new then getting razed again that it don't bother us as it keeps the new players on there toes and gives them a target as its always good for the new guys to get experience with razing even if the castle is just a few stone walls it will give them experience for later down the road when we come up against big houses so its working out for everyone, where happy razing and capping and your happy getting capped and razed. WIN WIN
Your head is above the cloud, in the long run you will hurt your honour production while we pop up over and over until you cant afford to raze us. This is not about who can raze most but it is about house unity, who ever have more determination wins.

Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:21 pm

I was under the impression that you needed armies and monks to win in Stronghold.

I may be mistaken.

Im hoping that both of these H20 whine forums get closed by an admin soon, they are getting a bit repetitive.

ThHamzaXan

Post by ThHamzaXan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 am

rey_bonana wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Yeah all h20 is doing now is delaying the inevitable, They will end up like h11 soon enough. If h20 are happy getting razed and startng new then getting razed again that it don't bother us as it keeps the new players on there toes and gives them a target as its always good for the new guys to get experience with razing even if the castle is just a few stone walls it will give them experience for later down the road when we come up against big houses so its working out for everyone, where happy razing and capping and your happy getting capped and razed. WIN WIN
Your head is above the cloud, in the long run you will hurt your honour production while we pop up over and over until you cant afford to raze us. This is not about who can raze most but it is about house unity, who ever have more determination wins.
The game would soon get boring for you if you keep on getting reset every time your peace time runs out. All you guys are doing is helping us get our raze achievements, nothing more ;)
- In H9 on W7
- Ex Sheriff of Fermanagh - Ex Governor of Ulster
- Former House Marshall of H7

-In H9 on W5
-Current Sheriff of Leitrim

Return to “World 7 Lounge”