H20 vs h8

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: H20 vs h8

Post by meatball2k »

I love being junior varsity, my junior varsity team has done great work in Tyrone so I am really happy helping h9 win the glory after all I moved from h9 to help h6, I am looking at the big picture and your little mind games will not work but good attempt. I dont know why you are so against h9 we have no problem with your house, we have not attacked your house and everyone I have spoken to is fine so not sure where your coming from
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

h8 is to blame for this war, but I don't care. I'll fight to the end here.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

meatball2k wrote:I love being junior varsity, my junior varsity team has done great work in Tyrone so I am really happy helping h9 win the glory after all I moved from h9 to help h6, I am looking at the big picture and your little mind games will not work but good attempt. I dont know why you are so against h9 we have no problem with your house, we have not attacked your house and everyone I have spoken to is fine so not sure where your coming from
Ahh i forgot your one of the h9 apointed to run other house to do h9 dirty work and use house 6 resource, then after that house 6 will be left out but you will be pulled back in to h9 thats why your so dedicated to h9.

Heads up to all puppet of h9 including your self, h8 inform us that they will not vowing down to h9 and they will not handed any county they took in Ireland. That means Ireland wont be Pure white after all, like bronx and star ripper told us.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well that may be the case and if it is then h9 will surely deal with it in the same way that dealt with h6, h3 and h11 but im sure thats not the case but I may be wrong
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

meatball2k wrote:Well that may be the case and if it is then h9 will surely deal with it in the same way that dealt with h6, h3 and h11 but im sure thats not the case but I may be wrong
You actually admitting that h9 will kill every h8 if they did not give the county that they hold in ireland....
Last edited by rey_bonana on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
king fro the north

That's exactly what he's saying. I doubt house 8 even cares for their land. ;)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I noticed you lost one of your viillages King fro the north and your HM has had a couple of caps and razes agaisnt her, things are looking bleak for h20 and that was done by one guy, any idea what happened, it may have been those * cyber attacks you where going on about lol
king fro the north

I'm not having any problems. If you guys want to send dozens of attacks to raze puny village i'm ok wither it. I can just capture another village from you guys.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

The dozens attacks we sent was to your HM and that was a maxed out castle, your villlage may have been puny but if you have puny villages then maybe you need to work on that. I also noticed 16 attacks on a guy from my faction and I checked his village this morning and low and behold it was still standing and he left it off ID as well to give you guys a chance, maybe abit more communication is needed between you guys.
king fro the north

funny i was about to say the same about you. :lol:

Return to “World 7 Lounge”