H20 vs h8

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
rey_bonana

H20 vs h8

Post by rey_bonana »

This is the batle for the donegal and who will be triumph, last time the h8 are the underdog but in this war h20 are the underdog, As a former house 8 i see that they have a number but lack of a true leader to deliver a promissing victory. the only good thing on h8 this time is they are good grabbing province but they are under fire power and strategy, also they had a terible diplomatic housemarshall.

If h8 are force to be wrecking with why dirko lose his village in donegal to a baron? if your a member of house 8 and live in ireland you should re-think again of your future because h20 will bring the * to h8.
rey_bonana

Re: H20 vs h8

Post by rey_bonana »

Im new to the house20 and i only see sword on them but they are pretty far in donegal so i wasnt concern at all. Plus h10 are fighting with h1 and h16 on scotland so i wont see any h10 bothering the h20 on donegal.
Sir Smooticus

Post by Sir Smooticus »

H10 is definitely not at war with H20.

There has been no aggression between the two houses whatsoever, and H20 is not marked as enemy against H10.
Nobody in H10 really knows what's going on in the minds of H20, or why they think they're at war with us. It makes no sense whatsoever, thay would be absolutely insane to declare war with H10, the most resilient oh the W7 Houses. there is nothing in it for them except to gain new village slots when their cities get razed...

My best guess is that H1/16 "redgods" either bribed or threatened them to go to war with H10 and H8, to further distract our military might away from them so that 1/16 can continue their coordinated monk-strikes unhindered.

It's quite pitiful the tactics that 1/16 are using, sending two-hundred monks to vote out our leaders in order to force themselves into a county sheriff position that no county resident wants them to be in.

It's also really sad for them to come over to our territory, hide in their little inderdicted hole-in-the-rock, and claim that they own the place. If only they would grow the balls to come off ID and face us like real men.

They're the ones that are scared.
Wolf Castle

Post by Wolf Castle »

h20 are a bunch little weak sheep controlled by h1 hahahaha the great BLACK AND PINK armies will destroy all of you one by one muhahahahahaha!!!!
"COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO THE KINGDOM" - WOLFY CASTLE
Exstyles

Post by Exstyles »

And you see us down in England having a war with House 19
delta2k17

Post by delta2k17 »

H11 wins
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

Wolf Castle wrote:h20 are a bunch little weak sheep controlled by h1 hahahaha the great BLACK AND PINK armies will destroy all of you one by one muhahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah h20 are bunch of weak people thats why one of dirko village in donegal got been cap and he hide most of his time in interdict since the war declaire and went on vacation after he counter my cap. Dont mention h20 cap and raze village too but didnt hide under interdict. Come to donegal and we will show how weak we really are and check the map too...
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

delta2k17 wrote:H11 wins
I dont see h11 will rule the ireland which there is alot of a powerfull house in ireland, House3 are emerging to ireland ,House6 still have sting under their tail even though their terretory are getting swallowed by h3, also the h9 has the majority of the land, but dont forget h8 and h20 that are killing each other in donegal. Who ever emerge victorious on h20 and h8 war will not share the terretory to other house I think. It would be smart move if h11 avoid donegal alone and didnt get greedy on provincial terrtory because h8 and house 20 are not push over. Its better for h11 to declaire war in h3 insted and conquere the province that h3 stealling from h6.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

DavidSpy wrote:
Sir Smooticus wrote:H10 is definitely not at war with H20.

There has been no aggression between the two houses whatsoever, and H20 is not marked as enemy against H10.
Nobody in H10 really knows what's going on in the minds of H20, or why they think they're at war with us.
Oh gee, I wonder why house 10 continually attacked house 20 villages and parishes then...

Before I left house 20(24 hours ago) I definitely saw swords above house 10, I don't know why H10 is surprised after the way they treat neutrals. :roll:

David, David David, please enlighten me on how H10 harasses neutrals, when we began raiding flags, H10 members were instructed to leave neutral players/parishes alone. And if you have an issue with House 10, take it up with the Marshall, you and him could have these worked out in probably an hour.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
Gerusalem

Post by Gerusalem »

ok
Last edited by Gerusalem on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geru of the Lightians

Peace from your center !

Return to “World 7 Lounge”