It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 W7 rules for scotlands 

Post W7 rules for scotlands
1. if u create 1 village in scotland, u need to pay tribute to the "redgods card-spammers"

2. if u attack a parish thats farm of them, u will get warned, attacked, than razed...

3. if u wanna join a "redgods faction" u need to know one redgod or a red-demigod, or u will not be accepted..

4. if ure not one of redgods faction member, ure automatically a farm for them...

5. if ure a red-demigods faction member and attack a redgod card-spammer farm, ull be warned... and asap atacked...

well... i dont know about u guys in england... but here, dont looks like a "new server" to me.....

PS: can someone spare me some coins? i wanna take a bus to africa... :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Post Re: W7 rules for scotlands
Cool story bro.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Spoiler! :
What's a 'Redgod'?
What's a 'card-spammer'?
What's a 'farm'?
What's a card-spammer farm'?

I'm so confused :?

Thekpd can you explain what he's saying :lol:

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 pm

It would seem as though he's letting us all know the "rules" of scotland in world 7.... essentially laying down a bunch of gibberish.
Glad I'm no where near any of these DB's lol.

Kinda odd though, he's not in a faction lmao... and he surely isn't a "Carding god" judging by his rank lol.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:59 pm

i believe red god= h1 and red demi=h16. i am pretty sure a card spammer is just something lord dom said cause he needs cards to play this game. and he still isn't half way decent

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:08 am

Wait, what if you are red demigod cardspammer farm and you are cardspamming redgod farm with other reddemigod who cardspamming other reddemigod farm and this farm wants to join redgod faction which is also a cardspammer but not reddemigod neither redgod and he offers his farm to any of other cardspamming redgods to use but he wants to cardspam another farm which is by the coincidence being cardspammed by other redgod already?

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 pm

I just want to make sure I got all the rules correctly as I don't want to break any of those by accidentally cardspamming any of redgods farms accidentaly if I decide to join reddemigod faction

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:46 pm

I think it's safe to say, that the redgods will be pleased with your interpretation of their rules.... NICE

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 pm

billytrapper wrote:
1. if u create 1 village in scotland, u need to pay tribute to the "redgods card-spammers"

2. if u attack a parish thats farm of them, u will get warned, attacked, than razed...

3. if u wanna join a "redgods faction" u need to know one redgod or a red-demigod, or u will not be accepted..

4. if ure not one of redgods faction member, ure automatically a farm for them...

5. if ure a red-demigods faction member and attack a redgod card-spammer farm, ull be warned... and asap atacked...

well... i dont know about u guys in england... but here, dont looks like a "new server" to me.....

PS: can someone spare me some coins? i wanna take a bus to africa... :mrgreen:

I do understand what he's on about, although it's not nearly as bad is it sounds. Very humorous post. :D

redgod = house 1, red-demigod = house 16

I shall attempt to rephrase the OP ;)

1. If you are located in Scotland you must play by the rules of house 1/16.

2. If you beat their(h1/16) carded armies to a flag in one of their farms you will be warned

3. If you want to join the house 1/16 cult, you must first prove you are of superior player stock by carding up x number of points in a week. Or you could just be an alt of a higher player....

4. If you are at war with house 1/16, your parish will be farmed by them for flags. Your parish will also be farmed if you happen to reside in a country called "England" or "Ireland"...not sure about Wales :?

5. If you are a member of house 16 and you attack house 1, you will be attacked asap. House 1 is top dog, never forget it!

ImageImage

Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah it's a shame people can be rather unforgiving, probably one of the unappealing sides of the game is the extremity of the elitest attitudes. The game can really break people down.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]