Bullies.....

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Deceptor13

Re: Bullies.....

Post by Deceptor13 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm

I made sure to chose a spot with not to many people, that way I won't get bothered with none sense like that for a while.
A vegetarian is a person who won't eat anything that can have children.

Kedavra

Post by Kedavra » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Deceptor13 wrote:I made sure to chose a spot with not to many people, that way I won't get bothered with none sense like that for a while.
How did you make that sure?

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 am

I figured I'd throw my message in for contrast.

I wrte this little proclaimation up when trying to win votes for myself. :D
DavidSpy wrote:Hello fellow parishioners,

I would appreciate your support in my seeking of the stewardship, my parishioners have always been happy with my stewardship in other worlds I play in. I always value parishioner input when making crucial parish decisions and will surrender the parish to a more capable player if one arises. I try my best to remove unwelcome AI castles when they appear.

I take this office with the intent of holding the parish’s best interests at heart. I am a veteran player in both world 1 and 5 having fought in major houses in each. I am confident that I can prove to you all my superior knowledge of this game.

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM me. Also, if you have a spare moment, drop by my info site for Stronghold Kingdoms. @ http://castleworld.heliohost.org/

XOXO
DS
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

thekpd

Post by thekpd » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:22 am

yep, I've had the parish stewardship in the parish I'm in on w7 since the first day someone could vote... I didn't have to threaten anyone, everything was peaceful and not just one, but 3-4 people are voting for me. Yet today, I find a player moving into my parish, and immediately monking the vote for himself proclaiming on the parish wall "if you're nice I won't raze you" and then complaining about how the 9x tax needs to be lowered... all the while we've had 9x tax since the first day, so we can continue building the * parish buildings that don't cost flags. I'm building the parish without flag /gold raiding for a bit.

He must not realize he needs to be rank 16 to raze lmao... I informed him, by the time he hits 16, I'll be just fine.
Looks like I'll have to be a *, and card up a full castle :( And I said I wasn't going to play any cards :( *.

teddyblackheart

Post by teddyblackheart » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:31 am

I think you're bullying him. I don't see his side of the story. I mean honestly, that email isn't bullying. He didn't use any offensive language or single anybody out. It seems like he was just playing the game. Now stop crying.

Jaik

Post by Jaik » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:13 pm

teddyblackheart wrote:I think you're bullying him. I don't see his side of the story. I mean honestly, that email isn't bullying. He didn't use any offensive language or single anybody out. It seems like he was just playing the game. Now stop crying.
How is that not bullying? He has threatened to raze him if he doesn't vote for him, and he is using his House to back him up. If that isn't bullying, I don't know what is anymore.

It is players like this that really annoy me. If their neutral, respect it. Don't take their Parish/s or Village/s just because they are a neutral.
I don't have one life, but many.

DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:07 pm

It's a shame no-one is allowed to be Neutral and hold a Parish...this politics rubbish is ruining the game for me - it's supposed to be fun but it's more like real life with the stress involved in watching people take over everything.

Uvon

Post by Uvon » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:41 pm

I don't subscribe to tactics like the "bully" used because I think they do more harm then good. There are much more productive ways to get parishes, however, the notion that a neutral player should be allowed to just keep his parish without anyone bothering him because he wants to have fun is ridiculous.

This is a war/strategy game. Don't expect to hold on to what you've got just because you want to remain neutral. Most factions/houses will want as many parishes as they can get because holding more parishes is critical to the larger strategic objectives of the game. Accept the fact that if you want to hold a parish then you need to either be very strong, or part of a strong faction or house. That's just the way of things here.
Uvon - World 4 / World 7

Deceptor13

Post by Deceptor13 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Kedavra wrote:
Deceptor13 wrote:I made sure to chose a spot with not to many people, that way I won't get bothered with none sense like that for a while.
How did you make that sure?
Chose a location with not many people, and then soon new players villages there, which I was ahead all of them by a lot so none of them are going to bully me :lol:.
A vegetarian is a person who won't eat anything that can have children.

Youdotoo

Post by Youdotoo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Well he destroyed my city but I went down with a fight.... I am now sending a army on w1 to his city
I don't make sigs for anyone, not even your grandmother.
-Youdotoo Can you do it?

Return to “World 7 Lounge”