W7 is a carding joke or what?

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: W7 is a carding joke or what?

Post by meatball2k »

Not everyone in there factions card, its definately getting a good start by carding but it doesnt grant you auto win rights, you have to have good factions and good players and activity, if they have all that then they will be a force to be reckoned with, just make sure you also get strong house and faction its a long game and where only in day 3
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah Uvon I agree thats why I do not really let it bother me if you dont have a good house behind you then your carding wont win you the glory race it just helps also helps if they card there catsles then let you take there village so they can cap someone else then card there castle and so on so thats always beneficial to there faction.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Uvon wrote:You can have the top 10 carders on the server, but if you don't have the right people leading your house you will still fail.
I've seen this happen. Like I always say, you can buy crowns, but not friends and allies. :)
freewill

Post by freewill »

Well, they've lost this paying player as a result of this. I had been buying premium tokens over the past 2 months, and even spent a few dollars here and there on crowns to get to a step before having to logout and allow things to happen during my off time etc. I seen world 7 start and I was like cool, a fresh start.

2nd day and my parish is being attacked by people that are extremely higher level. They started a mere 14 hours ahead of the people in my parish, and it's even WORSE than what I experienced on my previous world because there is nobody to really keep it in check. There are 2 factions now, and of course all they do is use everyone else as flag feeders.

I spent a decent amount of time getting just 1 building in my parish, which took awhile as the rest of the people in my parish. Trying to make even 100g for the next flag hasn't happened, not that it matters because my parish has no flags.

Just plain ridiculous that this game is 100% unfettered pay to win. I'm quitting and I'll be complaining to steam to have this game removed.

Glad this world opened my eyes to the reality, that's the only positive thing I can say about it.
Bellisarius

Post by Bellisarius »

I know who you are talking about, he did the same in world 6 and failed to become anything. He is a massive carder and when I say massive I realy mean massive. Don't bother to take out his villages when it comes to it not because he is a good player not at all but because he will just card a new full village within a day.
DekeYoungAtlanta

"sucks to be behind" is a perception

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I remember when I joined World 1 last summer. I can understand how a player could feel that thier position is hopelessly behind the power curve and they can never catch up.

Me personally, I stayed in World 1 and things are going fine now.
gbones

Post by gbones »

I'm a brand new player. I was absolutely blown away by the power of cash in this game. I compare it to other subscription based games (Premium tokens = subscription don't be fooled) and am floored by how much has to be spent to be competitive.

I like(d) Firefly's previous Stronghold games so gave this F2P a go. I made some errors in research as a scrub but have been compensating with 100 tokens worth of cards. I figured 8 bucks wasn't an unfair amount to provide a game studio for what might have looked to be a few dozen hours of entertainment.

Holy * was I mistaken. The disparity in pay to play boggles my mind.

When peace ends, I have no illusions that my entire random parish won't be wiped from the earth forever.

I guess if Firefly is raking in the cash, they win. Based on the numbers I see tossed around, they've won hard and us scrubs are of no import to these multi-chinned fat gobbling turds who inherited Firefly.
Saxon-

Post by Saxon- »

When a new world opens its a race to get ahead. It's much more competitive than the older worlds. You gotta start on day one and be ready to card if you want to compete on W7. If you want a more laid back play style play on an older world
Youdotoo

Post by Youdotoo »

Ah I remember when we didn't have crowns in Alpha...
I don't make sigs for anyone, not even your grandmother.
-Youdotoo Can you do it?
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Saxon- wrote:When a new world opens its a race to get ahead. It's much more competitive than the older worlds. You gotta start on day one and be ready to card if you want to compete on W7. If you want a more laid back play style play on an older world
Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Return to “World 7 Lounge”