2nd Day, and already ruined by cheating

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
pug of crydee

Re: 2nd Day, and already ruined by cheating

Post by pug of crydee »

All players should only be allowed one account as multi players spoil the game for everyone. Its easy for admin to detect who these multis are and to warn them off or they lose every account. dont fall for the they wont do anything as they will lose money as a lot of smaller cash players contribut more than a few multi players. So lets test our skills on an even footing
SabreKnight

Post by SabreKnight »

A similar situation in my parish, someone using an alt account. The annoying thing is that it is so obvious. I've reported it but as someone mentioned before nothing will happen to him because he spends lots of money on cards and they wouldn't ban a good customer. Seen this so many times with other games. No fairness and completely pointless in playing.
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

SabreKnight wrote: The annoying thing is that it is so obvious. I've reported it but as someone mentioned before nothing will happen to him because he spends lots of money on cards and they wouldn't ban a good customer. Seen this so many times with other games. No fairness and completely pointless in playing.
And because somebody mentioned it, you believe it? If you have good reasons to believe somebody is cheating please report it and it will be investigated. Being a paying customer does not allow players to violate the rules, and action is taken as appropriate.

This thread is now closed. As stated previously, reports of cheating should be submitted to Support in ticket. https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com

Return to “World 7 Lounge”