It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 World 7 History thread. 

Post Re: World 7 History thread.
Been enjoying watching this war, I tend not to get too involved in war since the fear of getting enemies.

Last edited by Deceptor13 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:48 am

Wars are a carders game, since I'm not a carder I prefer to sit them out. Please respect my choice, thank you.

ImageImage

Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:29 am
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:
Wars are a carders game, since I'm not a carder I prefer to sit them out. Please respect my choice, thank you.

This is only true at the beginning of the server. Once the non-carders have a chance to catch up and get settled, then it's more of a level playing field.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Then you still can't compete with guys that card up castles in a matter of hours etc.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:16 am

I agree its hard to destory a carders castle but not hard to destroy most of there vassals, so take away there vassals and try to take away anyone thats weak in there faction untill they all give up, if they dont control anything they have no real power, It is hard but there are ways around it, this is a team game and the team with the most communication and good leadership will still be there at the end also having super active players helps, there is a lot of factors to take into account a carder is just one advantage if you have a house full of carders then i agree you will have no chance but that does not tend to happen.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 pm

War between house 20 and house 8 history
As soon as Donegal county opened up there was no overwhelming house. Then house 20 started to recruit a few members there. Then macvictory took his faction and joined house 8. There was, at first, a mutual agreement between the two houses. Then both houses started to become more greedy for the other's parishes. Then house 20 leadership works with house 1 leadership to fight house 8. Donegal was in favor of house 20, and they currently are still holding it. House 8 was then beaten out of its county control. They then decided to move to Ireland to help macvictory's faction in Donegal and other areas of Ireland. House 20 currently razing out most major threats in house 8 in Donegal.

That is the history of the war from my perspective considering i don't have all the information. :D

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 pm

This is my story: I originally started in Leaden Roding Parish in Essex, Now owned by Morlanthir. I had a few words with him, and then I moved to Lhanbryde parish, Morayshire to see what the deal was with H1 and H16. There, I was attacked by one H1 guy, but he called off his attack when I mailed him. I sent him a few thousand stone when he asked for it. Then I joined H2 and was happy for a while, until a guy called Dark Weimer capped my only village. Pillage in H1 capped my old village and I asked for its return and my protests fell on deaf ears. I was pretty annoyed at his insolence, but since I had no other faction mates nearby, I guess he thought he could get away with it. I relocated myself to the Western Isles, in Callanish. Then sherriff Frank White basically said I was unwelcome because I was in H2. I told him what happened and I was mysteriously voted into the Stewardship. To this day, I suspect it was a plot to remove me. My main village there was then capped by Tickle Me of H16, I abandoned my other village and relocated once again. I was extremly annoyed at this turn of events and since my faction wanted to leave H2 due to a war with H19, I left them. I now reside in Withersea Parish in East Yorkshire, Factionless and waiting for an invite from H19 so that I may assist them in their war against H1 and H16.

I am very displeased at the events in the Western Isles in particular, I will now settle for nothing less then their destruction!

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:05 am

king fro the north wrote:
War between house 20 and house 8 history
As soon as Donegal county opened up there was no overwhelming house. Then house 20 started to recruit a few members there. Then macvictory took his faction and joined house 8. There was, at first, a mutual agreement between the two houses. Then both houses started to become more greedy for the other's parishes. Then house 20 leadership works with house 1 leadership to fight house 8. Donegal was in favor of house 20, and they currently are still holding it. House 8 was then beaten out of its county control. They then decided to move to Ireland to help macvictory's faction in Donegal and other areas of Ireland. House 20 currently razing out most major threats in house 8 in Donegal.

That is the history of the war from my perspective considering i don't have all the information. :D

This is classified information that shouldnt be post in a public, this is un acceptable for my own view. Please dont post this kind of info or ill asks you to be remove from h20

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 pm

FORTKNOX. wrote:
thekpd wrote:
I know I said I wasn't going to join world 7... but I did...
I'm not spending a single dollar on w7, nor will I be carding on w7. Doing it the all natural way.

But I plan on building an alliance in england (i'm right next to london) Seems as though these "power alliances" always form very early, so I'm going to put feelers out before factions start popping up :)

Well I am $160 into it and planning on another $160 before weeks end :P

Give me your money and i wont raze you,,lol

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:24 pm

A few days ago, H19 moved into Scotland to help their H10 ally, 3 counties flipped to the Allies in a matter of Hours, the Axis then proceeded to monk Berwikshire back to Axis control, and I had an apple crumble with Ice Cream.

I forgot, H17 is slowly taking H18 counties in Yorkshire. The province has already flipped, only 2 Axis counties remain in Yorkshire, thanks to the H17 advance in Yorkshire.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next