It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 World 7 History thread. 

Post Re: World 7 History thread.
World 7 Day 9: It seems that I'm starting to become the biggest in my parish, and also seem's it's not as tough to get resources as before. My parish leader has said he will be leaving, so not for sure who will be the leader then. It also seems all of the same people are at the top, and have all gotten one to two more villages. I have also seen a lot of inactive players villages around my area go up for grabs, I hope I can get 10k as soon as possible so I can get that second village that I need.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Made it to thane lmao... progress is so slow, managed to get 4 banquet goods now though.
Seems like h1/h19 are the early favorites... h19 in england, very * sounds like world5 lmao.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Ireland has opened up and people are killing/fighting each other in Ireland.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:02 am

Hmmm sounds interesting, I should move over there.

Also KPD I was thinking the exact same thing.

My news! I moved out of Fife due to Major carder. Im now In England. I still want to find a place to call home, Im picky about my locations :). I might move to Ireland just like I am in W5.

I have 3 banqueting good type, and Ive been at Thane for a long time now.... Im starting to see the number of scouts drop from the map, now its my time to do those scouts quest, since I dont like scout speed upgraded.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:51 pm

Day 10

I got up...blew my nose...then I built a stone quarry.

At night I had a nice banquet and sent out all my armies to loot and pillage the nearby parishes.

Until tomorrow...

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Moved to ireland started again, scouted, built, scouted abite more then built some more. also joined house 2 and Ireland has 5 counties open now so everyone id doing the hussle.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 am

50 Shades of Grey in Ireland

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 am

I'm taking few pictures of the land everyday :).

Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Dear Diary...Day 32.

I got up and used the outhouse, fed the hogs and went to pray at the cathedral. Began construction on a new formal garden and sent my peasants to their deaths attacking a wolf lair that recently sprang up near my village.

Oh yea, and all of England has been thrust into a massive civil war.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:38 pm

(as of Day 33)

Thought I'd add some House 10 history to this thread.
the dates are estimated to the best I can remember

Day ~8:
House 10 forms inside The Lothians with the goal of uniting the parishes to protect The Lothians from the foreign threat of Houses 1 and 16.

Day ~11:
House 1/16, now known to be sister houses, declare war earlier than expected. The first major war, and possibly the largest war, in world 7 begins

Day ~13-25:
Ireland opens up, House 9 moves over. House 10 annexes much their territory, including the remaining half of East Lothian and the northern half of Berwickshire.
House 10 gains ground against House 1/16, despite overwhelming odds. The score ratio between 1/16 and 10 was about 8 to 1
House 16 sends Trajan Magnus to Lothian/East Lothian, takes county sheriff in both counties, despite being highly unpopular.
Most of our territory in Peebleshire was lost, gained large amounts of territory in Berwickshire and Dumfreeshire, taking majority in both counties.
House 16 loses some of their territory in Lothian, most territory in Berwickshire.
House 1 gains territory in Peebleshire
H10 gains most of Northumberland from recruitment
Day ~26
House 8 enters the war. Their house is about twice the size of H10 at this point.

Day ~27-30
House 10 captures Trajan Magnus's fortress in East Lothian, gains the county. Proves that the 1/16 top leaders are not invulnerable. A few 1/16 members in East Lothian drop house.
House 10 produced the most glory points to date, with control of 5 counties: Lothian, Berwickshire, East Lothian, Dumfreeshire, Northumberland, as well as province government in The Borders.
House 8 loses their island territories, stagnant progress everywhere else.
House 1/16 sends colonists to Berwickshire and East Lothian. Their cities have yet to come off of interdiction. H1/16 monk several parishes into their control.

Day ~30-33
House 1/16 send many hundreds of monks, monk out our county sheriffs. Only Berwickshire is still black.
Northumberland county sheriff flips to House 8
House 8 members in Ayrshire flip to House 10
House 10's score surpasses that of House 8

Current status:
The score ratio of the opposing forces, (H8,H10) (H1,H16) is about 1-2
H1/16 is still more powerful, but the odds are not nearly as extreme.
All significant H1/16 cities in H10 territory have been interdicted for days on end. With no chances to destroy them, they retain their parishes, and our counties, unopposed.
H10/8 has been razing and capturing more frequently than 1/16
H1/16 has been purchasing more charters and settling more cities than H10/8
H1/16 has been monking elections far more than H10/8

Let's see how this turns out.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next