World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Neukdeh

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by Neukdeh »

@ meatball - H13 is not twiddling it's thumbs they are actively fighting H1 because they invaded S. Wales and no one is helping us. No mega alliance beating up on a single house just H13 vs H1 and that's fine with us. We have pretty much removed them from N. Wales without any support from allies and continue to take the fight to them but some of their factions have started jumping to other houses.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

ah ok mate didn't realise, they crumbled pretty quickly though I do believe a lot of them joined the new Turkish world that just opened up
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well I was in Scotland in day 2 and don't recall much fighting going on b your house, you guys got slapped about abit by h1 and h16 but that's not really a fight that's just a slapping, yes they crumbled from within and you guys did well to come out of it but you obviously didn't do that well in that war as you had no territory to keep you in the glory race and you where booted out in round 1

so yeah good job on fighting since day 2 it obviously worked out well for your house since you where the first one to get knocked out

suck my nutt
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

wow nice.. it's awesome that you guys can fight and then say hey that was fun lets take a break
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

world wars begin,

Ireland vs Scotland and some English rabble

who wins....

I predict this, H8 loses badly in Scotland (not so much a prediction as already happened) I think h8 will be defeated in Scotland and fall back to Ireland, Ireland will be invaded and repelled, Irelands new territory of wales will be the main battle station and I think Ireland will hold out as h16 are a bunch of rabble thrown together by defeated houses of the past so tha tells me they are full of deserters and losers so h9 will keep Ireland and Scotland and maybe start to move into England and then peace talks will begin.

Curve balls...H17,h18 and h19 I think H17 will spin the wheel of doom again as they have been quiet for a while if they attack irlenad again it could be interesting if they go for h16 in England then I think they will take the country quick enough.

I am in no talks wih anyone and its purely my thoughts.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

H16 won it all......but H18 gave it away
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

So whos at war with who on ol world 7?
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

I am at peace with all the server....still rebuilding after 3 wars in quick succession....kind of taps the resources... :roll:
bastleclast

Post by bastleclast »

this is my first post... lets see who sees it ;)

as of tonight at 6pm it is H9 vs h13/h17

it was H9 vs H13 but that changed..

no other wars as far as i know :geek:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol steven you back in h9???? I know I like to flip houses but your the king of house flipping lol

Return to “World 7 Lounge”