World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Sir Smooticus

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by Sir Smooticus »

(as of Day 33)

Thought I'd add some House 10 history to this thread.
the dates are estimated to the best I can remember

Day ~8:
House 10 forms inside The Lothians with the goal of uniting the parishes to protect The Lothians from the foreign threat of Houses 1 and 16.

Day ~11:
House 1/16, now known to be sister houses, declare war earlier than expected. The first major war, and possibly the largest war, in world 7 begins

Day ~13-25:
Ireland opens up, House 9 moves over. House 10 annexes much their territory, including the remaining half of East Lothian and the northern half of Berwickshire.
House 10 gains ground against House 1/16, despite overwhelming odds. The score ratio between 1/16 and 10 was about 8 to 1
House 16 sends Trajan Magnus to Lothian/East Lothian, takes county sheriff in both counties, despite being highly unpopular.
Most of our territory in Peebleshire was lost, gained large amounts of territory in Berwickshire and Dumfreeshire, taking majority in both counties.
House 16 loses some of their territory in Lothian, most territory in Berwickshire.
House 1 gains territory in Peebleshire
H10 gains most of Northumberland from recruitment
Day ~26
House 8 enters the war. Their house is about twice the size of H10 at this point.

Day ~27-30
House 10 captures Trajan Magnus's fortress in East Lothian, gains the county. Proves that the 1/16 top leaders are not invulnerable. A few 1/16 members in East Lothian drop house.
House 10 produced the most glory points to date, with control of 5 counties: Lothian, Berwickshire, East Lothian, Dumfreeshire, Northumberland, as well as province government in The Borders.
House 8 loses their island territories, stagnant progress everywhere else.
House 1/16 sends colonists to Berwickshire and East Lothian. Their cities have yet to come off of interdiction. H1/16 monk several parishes into their control.

Day ~30-33
House 1/16 send many hundreds of monks, monk out our county sheriffs. Only Berwickshire is still black.
Northumberland county sheriff flips to House 8
House 8 members in Ayrshire flip to House 10
House 10's score surpasses that of House 8

Current status:
The score ratio of the opposing forces, (H8,H10) (H1,H16) is about 1-2
H1/16 is still more powerful, but the odds are not nearly as extreme.
All significant H1/16 cities in H10 territory have been interdicted for days on end. With no chances to destroy them, they retain their parishes, and our counties, unopposed.
H10/8 has been razing and capturing more frequently than 1/16
H1/16 has been purchasing more charters and settling more cities than H10/8
H1/16 has been monking elections far more than H10/8

Let's see how this turns out.
Deceptor13

Post by Deceptor13 »

Been enjoying watching this war, I tend not to get too involved in war since the fear of getting enemies.
Last edited by Deceptor13 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A vegetarian is a person who won't eat anything that can have children.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

Then you still can't compete with guys that card up castles in a matter of hours etc.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I agree its hard to destory a carders castle but not hard to destroy most of there vassals, so take away there vassals and try to take away anyone thats weak in there faction untill they all give up, if they dont control anything they have no real power, It is hard but there are ways around it, this is a team game and the team with the most communication and good leadership will still be there at the end also having super active players helps, there is a lot of factors to take into account a carder is just one advantage if you have a house full of carders then i agree you will have no chance but that does not tend to happen.
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

War between house 20 and house 8 history
As soon as Donegal county opened up there was no overwhelming house. Then house 20 started to recruit a few members there. Then macvictory took his faction and joined house 8. There was, at first, a mutual agreement between the two houses. Then both houses started to become more greedy for the other's parishes. Then house 20 leadership works with house 1 leadership to fight house 8. Donegal was in favor of house 20, and they currently are still holding it. House 8 was then beaten out of its county control. They then decided to move to Ireland to help macvictory's faction in Donegal and other areas of Ireland. House 20 currently razing out most major threats in house 8 in Donegal.

That is the history of the war from my perspective considering i don't have all the information. :D
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

This is my story: I originally started in Leaden Roding Parish in Essex, Now owned by Morlanthir. I had a few words with him, and then I moved to Lhanbryde parish, Morayshire to see what the deal was with H1 and H16. There, I was attacked by one H1 guy, but he called off his attack when I mailed him. I sent him a few thousand stone when he asked for it. Then I joined H2 and was happy for a while, until a guy called Dark Weimer capped my only village. Pillage in H1 capped my old village and I asked for its return and my protests fell on deaf ears. I was pretty annoyed at his insolence, but since I had no other faction mates nearby, I guess he thought he could get away with it. I relocated myself to the Western Isles, in Callanish. Then sherriff Frank White basically said I was unwelcome because I was in H2. I told him what happened and I was mysteriously voted into the Stewardship. To this day, I suspect it was a plot to remove me. My main village there was then capped by Tickle Me of H16, I abandoned my other village and relocated once again. I was extremly annoyed at this turn of events and since my faction wanted to leave H2 due to a war with H19, I left them. I now reside in Withersea Parish in East Yorkshire, Factionless and waiting for an invite from H19 so that I may assist them in their war against H1 and H16.

I am very displeased at the events in the Western Isles in particular, I will now settle for nothing less then their destruction!
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

king fro the north wrote:War between house 20 and house 8 history
As soon as Donegal county opened up there was no overwhelming house. Then house 20 started to recruit a few members there. Then macvictory took his faction and joined house 8. There was, at first, a mutual agreement between the two houses. Then both houses started to become more greedy for the other's parishes. Then house 20 leadership works with house 1 leadership to fight house 8. Donegal was in favor of house 20, and they currently are still holding it. House 8 was then beaten out of its county control. They then decided to move to Ireland to help macvictory's faction in Donegal and other areas of Ireland. House 20 currently razing out most major threats in house 8 in Donegal.

That is the history of the war from my perspective considering i don't have all the information. :D
This is classified information that shouldnt be post in a public, this is un acceptable for my own view. Please dont post this kind of info or ill asks you to be remove from h20
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

FORTKNOX. wrote:
thekpd wrote:I know I said I wasn't going to join world 7... but I did...
I'm not spending a single dollar on w7, nor will I be carding on w7. Doing it the all natural way.

But I plan on building an alliance in england (i'm right next to london) Seems as though these "power alliances" always form very early, so I'm going to put feelers out before factions start popping up :)
Well I am $160 into it and planning on another $160 before weeks end :P
Give me your money and i wont raze you,,lol
king fro the north

Post by king fro the north »

I seriously don't understand the hide your treaties thing you're going at rey. Its all history now. Its over. That was about 3 weeks ago.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

i've been involved with 4 h19 captures or razes and they have been succesful.
point here is don't mess with h19

Return to “World 7 Lounge”