World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Killoth

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by Killoth »

and get it right,

england did much more then that folks, Dont just believe some letter was the only reason.

After the war.. . . . .
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

You guys have all the fun. We don't have nearly this much trash talking going on in the H17 war against H9.
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Trash talk is fun for me, sports kinda grows that culture.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
FoolishOrc

Post by FoolishOrc »

rofl you are talking about w7 right?
the most funny part is when players start believing their own lies.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

FoolishOrc wrote:rofl you are talking about w7 right?
the most funny part is when players start believing their own lies.
Indulge me, where are the lies mate?
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

probably shouldn't say this. but h19 has one of the worst marshall's i've ever seen in my history of playing. not to mention. some people who hold/held seats. didn't use them properly i know south wales opened first. but tehres a huge difference in south wales and north wales/mid wales. when you have people who don't deserve the seat or care to build them properly holding seats. you don't deserve to hold the territory.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

You're talking about Shadius? He must be something special, he's H19's marshall in W8 too.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

The Super Soldier wrote:You're talking about Shadius? He must be something special, he's H19's marshall in W8 too.
He is good under pressure, but as far as I could tel, there were two H19's, the one Shadius controlled and were loyal to him, ie: Morlanthir and Horley, and then there was the ones who wore H19 colours because they saw it as a do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it-badge, ie: WhislingRose and Mat36. He is a decent leader, and a good negotiator, but he is no Gendry Storm, Krogith, Rathbone, or Artie757.

The reason I say these 4 are good Marshal's is based upon these 4, and many others, truly command leadership thru the whole House, regardless of the new page, or the old Crown Prince who is King/Governor, they know who is boss.
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

You say Gendry is good because he controls possibly the most effective and deadly house on any world.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

Key word being "controls".

Return to “World 7 Lounge”