World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
JaxiTaxi

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Gendry is a joy to work for. Something about that man just commands respect.

Although, even on World 5 I've heard of Uvon being a pretty * good Marshall as well. Never met him myself, but the several players I know that have either fought with or against him have had nothing but shining reviews. If I was concentrating on this world, that's who I would migrate to.
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

Shadius is terrible. they give peace to who they want cause they have friends even though they have turned against h19 like 3-4 times. when they thought they could fight. he didin't give peace just cause a friend of theres from W4 wanted teh cumbria sherrif seat. ait was just a jokehow the house has been runed. ou don't win this game playing it like a raze. yo do it by playing it like a marathon.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I always heard that h19 are on the brink of collapse and there is internal problems but Shadius must command some sort of respect as he has already built up a solid looking house on w8 as well. I am in w5 and I really think Supermarioman and Markimp are great leaders it may sound easy to stay neutral but I dont know many neutral houses that can actually keep them all together and keep growing and he must be a really good diplomat to have avoided war and there both just really god guys,

Talon the new H9 HM is also a good guy and straight talker he wont play any games and he tells it as it is he wont take no shi* from no one so I will always have respect for him I believe this is his first time as House Marshall but I think he will do a good job H9 already seem to be pulling back together and getting over there initial problems over factions leaving (mine) and world 8 taking all most the chaos big hitters, so to recover from that has to be applauded, I have not dealt with Uvon much but he also seems to be really good HM from what I have seen and same with Rathbone and Killoth the old and new H13 HM's
ckhanima

Post by ckhanima »

The Super Soldier wrote:You're talking about Shadius? He must be something special, he's H19's marshall in W8 too.
No, he is not the HM of H19 in W8 ;).
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Shadius is h10 HM in world 8 probably alot of the olf h19 guys from w7 are also there with him though
SSJshenron

Post by SSJshenron »

And now everyone around me is joining H10, and even other nearby areas. This just gets more and more hilarious.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

SSJshenron wrote:And now everyone around me is joining H10, and even other nearby areas. This just gets more and more hilarious.
Well, considering Dumfrieshire is H10 territory, it makes sense that people would join H10...
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

England is a rainbow.
Horley

Post by Horley »

Cowards and traitors eh.. Not to worry, these sorts of things spit out all the weak and leave all the strong.. now if you'll excuse me I'm enjoying my vacation..." Fabio, where's piña colada..?"
FORTKNOX.

Post by FORTKNOX. »

Yes, I personally love a map of multiple colors. Ireland too is under stress and pulling at the seams. (since I reside there)

A few more glory rounds will sort things out :)

I personally despise things like "world peace". which happened in W-2. Thats why I left W-2.

Glad to see W-7 is still alive and vibrant as ever :)
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively

Return to “World 7 Lounge”