World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by meatball2k »

Winners of first glory round h19. Eliminated from glory race looks likely to be h6 and h10 from last time I checked but not sure about h10 it was pretty tight at the bottom. Well done to h19.
Raiken85

Post by Raiken85 »

Ah well House 10.

I dont see why smaller Houses care about the glory race, carve out some land, build up your castles and leave the glory races to those with more money than sense.

Sadly, I just realised i have included myself in statement. *.
FoolishOrc

Post by FoolishOrc »

speak for yourself 8-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

House 4 and h3 would have been out the glory round first but h3 was saved by h1 and h4 was saved by h19, we could have saved h6 but we do not need them in it. when h4 and h3 where saved it dropped h6 and h20 into the relegation spot, then h20 got saved by scotland which is good for h1 as it wil no doubt give them more allies in future wars but unfortunately not so good for h10 but respect to h10 if you stay strong and carry out what you where planning, i ave noticed you fighting in Scotland since the start and you have never given up and even made ground over a much larger house, there may be more to it then meets the eye but yeah really well done for sticking at it.
xbuzz

Post by xbuzz »

Just goes to show. H10 thought they were friends with H19, they helped H19 get a foothold in scotland, but now they shove them under the bus, but no doubt they'll pretend to still be friends. Funny stuff, lol.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

That is the game for you, each round 2 houses have to go out it shall be fun to see what happens in the 2nd round of glory and see what houses thrive and what houses fall apart. In world 6 H13 crumbled early when they looked like a contender then h11 crumbled early when they had alot of territory so theres a good chance there will be a big house that crumbles soon, I have no idea whats happening in England but there seems to be alot of houses sharing England so it may be one of them or possibly H1 or H16 I have noticed h13 getting more parishes further down in Scotland and with h19 and h10 also taking territory it could be the h16 and h1 alliance that cumbles. Whatever happens it will be interesting.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

H10 didnt really gain county, which ive talk to the h10 on ayshire at the begnning of the game, the dominant faction behind on that county are playing for gloryround which they dont have loyalty to the house. Ive recruit them to join h8 when h8 have foot hold in scotland but timmyy gave them away to h10 but now h10 are not in gloryround so they switch 15. Funny how other faction switch when the presure are on. If the original facton from h10 would like to join h20 let me know.
Artie757

Post by Artie757 »

rey_bonana wrote:H10 didnt really gain county, which ive talk to the h10 on ayshire at the begnning of the game, the dominant faction behind on that county are playing for gloryround which they dont have loyalty to the house. Ive recruit them to join h8 when h8 have foot hold in scotland but timmyy gave them away to h10 but now h10 are not in gloryround so they switch 15. Funny how other faction switch when the presure are on. If the original facton from h10 would like to join h20 let me know.
The factions that left House 10 were not the original factions that started House 10, they were factions picked up by us to help in the war versus house 1/16. Come to find out they had a hidden agenda up their sleeves which they did not achieve (but achieved it in House 15) and left us when House 10 was eliminated from the Glory Race. The original factions that make up House 10 are by far the most stable group of players in the game and wont switch when the pressure is on.
BTW Timmyy didn't give House 10 any faction, they left House 8 to stay in Scotland while timmyy and House 8 went to Ireland.
rey_bonana

Post by rey_bonana »

Artie757 wrote:
rey_bonana wrote:H10 didnt really gain county, which ive talk to the h10 on ayshire at the begnning of the game, the dominant faction behind on that county are playing for gloryround which they dont have loyalty to the house. Ive recruit them to join h8 when h8 have foot hold in scotland but timmyy gave them away to h10 but now h10 are not in gloryround so they switch 15. Funny how other faction switch when the presure are on. If the original facton from h10 would like to join h20 let me know.
The factions that left House 10 were not the original factions that started House 10, they were factions picked up by us to help in the war versus house 1/16. Come to find out they had a hidden agenda up their sleeves which they did not achieve (but achieved it in House 15) and left us when House 10 was eliminated from the Glory Race. The original factions that make up House 10 are by far the most stable group of players in the game and wont switch when the pressure is on.
BTW Timmyy didn't give House 10 any faction, they left House 8 to stay in Scotland while timmyy and House 8 went to Ireland.
Okay so timmy lied again, He told me that he sent the faction to join in house10 so they can support h10 on that region which its much more sense on that time when h1/h16 pushing every house and small faction out of scoutland. Since h10 is out of the glory race, h20 are one of the stable underdog house that still in glory round. So if you guys like to be in glory race you can join h20 which it can give h20 boost on the glory round. The only consequence if you guys decided to join h20 youll be lock up on h8,h9,h6, dispute with h20.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

So over last couple days the big war has started between possibly 3 of the biggest houses I also think h13 is one of the big houses as well but not sure whats going on witht them.

Anyway h19 and there allies are at war with h9. H17 have also declared war I am not to sure of reason for h17 declaring war I just think they want to wipe out a big house and joining with h19 certainly puts the advantage to h19 and h17, h17 have already taken 1 county and theres a struggle going on for mroe territrory in northern ireland between h17 and h9, down the south the battle is going on in wicklow and wexford with h19 and h9 and in gwyned h9 seem to be landing in force. Its early days and anything can happen lets see how the map looks in couple weeks time.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”