World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
Haludza

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by Haludza »

World 1 is getting boring.. I dnt feel good in switching from Cp to baron thats the only reason i am still on W1.... I will switch to world 7 when i get to something like Duke or a prince. o_-
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

W7 is active which I am happy about but I wish the chat and forums were utilized more
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

General Question

How do you treat former enemies in a war zone?

There are players that suddenly drop from their faction or house - do you suddenly consider them neutral?
Then some players join a neutral faction or house - same question?

Are there some conditions that need to be discussed if they want neutrality (especially former Sheriffs)?

Just curious how other people handle this..

It seems if there is some communication its not a big deal but there are some players that drop faction/house and then never respond so you have no idea what they are thinking.
Mirett

Post by Mirett »

I believe that it depends on what the House Marshall thinks about the former enemy that has dropped the house. Most players that go neutral usually contact the enemy house marshall to let them know that they are going neutral and they would like to cease hostilities. Unless there's a lot of hate between the players, the house marshall usually lets the former enemy go neutral, but if that player joins another enemy house after a month or so... he is going to become a permanent enemy!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

day 140 odd, w7 dies a death when everyone allies with each other, no one left to fight, bored to tears. bring on w8
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

@ meatball2k - why not stir things up and start up the next big server war?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

@ neukdah - we have started fighting h2 in surrey, probably against the alliances wishes but I play the game for fun and I cant have fun being in huge alliance, the only 2 houses fighting as far as I am aware is h17 vs h9 well h9 does have its sister houses helping as well h8 and h6 so 3 house vs h17 so far and the rest of the server is twiddling its thumbs.
Ajr568

Post by Ajr568 »

meatball2k wrote:@ neukdah - we have started fighting h2 in surrey, probably against the alliances wishes but I play the game for fun and I cant have fun being in huge alliance, the only 2 houses fighting as far as I am aware is h17 vs h9 well h9 does have its sister houses helping as well h8 and h6 so 3 house vs h17 so far and the rest of the server is twiddling its thumbs.
Takes time to rebuild and restock after a war dude.
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

My faction have been fighting since about day 30, we dont need to sit back and relax while farming faith, once again I will slap forward my crazy opinion which may seem far fetched but I believe that Scotland and Ireland are saving up there faith as they know they will need it and plan on taking out h17 by sheer numbers. I think its a terrible way to win a war by ganging up on 1 house and theres no glory in it.

I may be wrong and people can post here in a week or so and prove me wrong but thats just what I think is happening.

I will just fight my own war in surrey and hope this huge alliance doesnt turn on my little faction
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

@ meatball - H13 is not twiddling it's thumbs they are actively fighting H1 because they invaded S. Wales and no one is helping us. No mega alliance beating up on a single house just H13 vs H1 and that's fine with us. We have pretty much removed them from N. Wales without any support from allies and continue to take the fight to them but some of their factions have started jumping to other houses.

Return to “World 7 Lounge”