World 7 History thread.

All discussion related to activity in World 7 should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: World 7 History thread.

Post by meatball2k »

world wars begin,

Ireland vs Scotland and some English rabble

who wins....

I predict this, H8 loses badly in Scotland (not so much a prediction as already happened) I think h8 will be defeated in Scotland and fall back to Ireland, Ireland will be invaded and repelled, Irelands new territory of wales will be the main battle station and I think Ireland will hold out as h16 are a bunch of rabble thrown together by defeated houses of the past so tha tells me they are full of deserters and losers so h9 will keep Ireland and Scotland and maybe start to move into England and then peace talks will begin.

Curve balls...H17,h18 and h19 I think H17 will spin the wheel of doom again as they have been quiet for a while if they attack irlenad again it could be interesting if they go for h16 in England then I think they will take the country quick enough.

I am in no talks wih anyone and its purely my thoughts.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

H16 won it all......but H18 gave it away
Flanks

Post by Flanks »

So whos at war with who on ol world 7?
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

I am at peace with all the server....still rebuilding after 3 wars in quick succession....kind of taps the resources... :roll:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol steven you back in h9???? I know I like to flip houses but your the king of house flipping lol

Return to “World 7 Lounge”