Hello i'm Defuraai and i bot

Share in-game news and stories here.
Lady_Layla

Re: Hello i'm Defuraai and i bot

Post by Lady_Layla »

Honestly, Beo, you're not doing any justice to neither yourself nor your team-mates by parroting your dumb opinion here on the forums on and on. It's a cheat and against the TOS right now. Maybe in the future it will be part of FF's token, who knows. Most of us here have real lives and shi*t to do but we still play a few hours here and there and you're right when you say it's so much time consuming if you really want to actively play. One of the reasons I went neutral during the famous war on EU6. I don't have time as I used to have. I also don't have a bot.

While I generally don't like cheaters of any kind, I do think people should not be perma banned because of this. All those people already invested their time and their money into the game, perma ban simply sounds unfair. However, having an important advantage over other players, even those who also spend money let alone those who don't, is also unfair. FF, if it's in their interest, should do something to improve the game overall, not just AN IMPROVED token but many other things. There have been many amazing suggestions over the years and they've never accepted any of the good ones. They introduced Era worlds which was an actual downgrade to the game, with only one good thing - FPS limit.

In this case, there should be some penalty for people who use these kinds of softwares or whatever you hackers call them but not the perma ones. They should also put some effort in blocking those programs, I don't know how they can do it but I've played other games where any kind of illegal third party program, script, whatever is immediately detected and blocked and players using them would get banned for a certain number of days/weeks, depending on the gravity of violation.

This game had a great potential but FF is ruining it by not investing in it and not listening to their player base.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Leyla. i aprreciated your standpoint..even though you called my opinon dumb:)

and i apologize to be ofensive to you.
peace
cehajaa

Post by cehajaa »

BeowulfKing wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:53 pm Leyla. i aprreciated your standpoint..even though you called my opinon dumb:)

and i apologize to be ofensive to you.
peace
you apologized to layla but not to me
that makes me jealous :( :(
am I not worthy of your apology :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Player News”