Possible scripter?

Share in-game news and stories here.
swift231

Possible scripter?

Post by swift231 »

Not quite sure what forums to post this in and I can't seem to find an option to report a player.

Is there common knowledge of scripts or cheats in this game that aren't just bugs ?

Personally I'm sure there are barely any games without cheats or scripts.

I've been playing a specific world and there is a certain player, who is on literally ALL the time scouting from 8 villages and stealing all the resource packs, trust me I would know, I'm on ALL the time, but no one can be as sad as I am, his scouting patterns don't seem normal, nor does the rate at which scouts get released from each village vary very much from instant and dispersed via numerous villages in possibly perfect synchronization at the same time, nor does the scout distribution in terms of storage space make any logical sense, nor do the times of activity in terms of sleep schedule.

And no it's not premium coin auto scout feature.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Possible scripter?

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I would perhaps highlight your concerns to Support, just in case it is something dodgy - you will need to take screenshots of when this is happening making sure you have the info in the top right corner showing player, time and location, good luck.

https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/
swift231

Re: Possible scripter?

Post by swift231 »

Thank you for your response but according to support I'm supposed to get moderator attention on forums first and searching support tickets it has nothing about cheating, scripting or reporting players and generally support is only for currency and technical help.

I'll submit a ticket after a few days if no one is able to help on forums

Return to “Player News”