Ranking to Prince for prizes on 6th Age worlds

Share in-game news and stories here.
Suchti93

Re: Ranking to Prince for prizes on 6th Age worlds

Post by Suchti93 »

Just got sent this link today. It's so annoying you listed Lord Klockow in last slot of your list... it's just like you forgot one of our best players, we shouldn't tell it to him, or maybe next time he hast to conquer more of your villages so you can remember his name easier.
Oberfeldzwiebel

Post by Oberfeldzwiebel »

Sharap my deer freinds from enklish world!

At first me is of sayinks that thiz nise move is nice: tellinks our names and especialle me, the GREAT SAUERKRAUT, in first playce! A bit of shame for Klockow beeinks at the ending but best thinks * last.

Pliz lettings me tells ours stooray:

little SAUERKRAUTwarri.... uhm... farmers comminks to (not so) great britains with weißwurstship to building beer-artill..... uhm.... SAUERKRAUT-farms. but when starting what iz happened? rite - englis man was of razinks us. well end when yuo peoples were at tea time than we were at retribution...

yuo of rememberinks? rite we werere been loosings villages before startings going crazy....

For examples ThomasThom: he only peacefully be of SAUERKRAUTwarri.... uhm.... trader and testings for traderspeed in (not so) great england. but then: BAM attackings and he was of attagings back....

I dare yuo - I double dare yuo: Do NOT (i repeating: DO NOT!!!!!) make a thread without me here - like yuo of doinks it on (not so) great breedish world 5! housemarshals threat with only 19 housers.... -.-

@admin: Please notice that I am totally bullied in this case. They really created a HM-Thread without me despite the fact that I was a HM. I would really appreciate you considering a punishment for this rude behaviour... Something like a 3 day ban or similar would be a good idea I guess, wouldn't it?

p.s.: the "@admin" parakraf beeinks of ritten by may caretaker.... sry for bed enklish
Arakgon

Post by Arakgon »

Hello Oberfeldzwiebel you as H19 in German w3 must be quiet...... Wenn du wissen möchtest warum ohh sry das weißt du bestimmt schon :lol: dann bin ich gerne im ts von H11 erreichbar

Gruß Arakgon :)
swift231

Post by swift231 »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:If House 19 pressed the button now:
The Eagle Squads (House 1) would get the gold prize
Gold: Unique Shield Charge 4k Card Points 10 Research Packs 20 Ultimate Random Packs 30 Super Random Packs 40 Random Packs 3 30-Day Premium Tokens

The Assassins (House 19) would get the silver prize + the button bonus
Silver: 3k Card Points 5 Research Packs 10 Ultimate Random Packs 20 Super Random Packs 30 Random Packs 3 30-Day Premium Token
Final Victory Ultimate Champion Prize: Unique Shield Charge 100 Expert Chivalry Cards 20 Research Packs

If House 19 waits s few days for the landholder Glory to generate they will get the Gold Prize + Button bonus.
This is a differential of 1,000 Card Points, 5 Research Packs, 10 Ultimate Random Packs 10 Super Random Packs and 10 Random Packs

Plus I am confident that House 19 wants everyone know that they own the server.

Interesting battle for the other places (3rd, 4th and 5th) right now as we are doing our best to turn in Glory quests. But in time the land owning houses will move to the top.

All said, it has been entertaining and I glad I participated (in a diminished roll after having most of my villages razed last week)

Deke

So if i was just wanting to farm card points on an ending server, could I feasibly just bandwagon onto one of the larger houses to get more free card points?
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

In the Final Age there is a limit to 10 players per faction and 3 factions per house. There are no open slots.

Return to “Player News”