It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Ranking to Prince for prizes on 6th Age worlds 

Post Ranking to Prince for prizes on 6th Age worlds
So,..getting to prince on worlds in the 6th age,..complicated?..impossible? It's actually pretty easy it seems. You can do it the smart way and ask the locals for help with banquets, villages, reinforcements, Liege Lords, borrowed parishes etc or you can do it the troll way and flip parishes, attack anyone and everyone, raid gold, capture villages and hope you don't get reset too often to actually make Prince. So,..with this in mind I thought it might be appropriate to make a list of the "visitors" to world 5 who think it's ok to run the troll route to Prince and are more than happy to let you run the same operation on them on their homeworlds in their 6th Age. Without further ado,...feel free to raid, borrow parishes from, capture villages off and in general just do what you want to,..

Oberfeldzwiebel
Traumfee
Elenell
Thomasthom2270
Salvatrucha
Laurenthius
thoko64
Blackdog00024
Graf Montesquieu
Popeye1810
Lord Aspen zu Grennland
Suchti93
Azzinin
Schrimkrone
altersack99
Badwolf81
Tunja
sifvontheta
Lila
hardymaster
Hinklestein
benni79
silkemaus
wildthunder
The_realWarlord
Schlecterpala
Ganaman
Village Idiot 2000
21Efe21
BLEK DJEK
Laurenthius
VitalionVelikiy
Maroko01
kyzon
dingo114
zsolti97045
Elena1982
lakhyi
r3wy
Feuerstern
TyphoonSonny
prmfruct
Lex_
Chaes2009
abemuspapam
tutku
jakober1
Oller Kaboller
TonGanGanGster
Gaddina
lefflerberndt
kotjuk voskres
THEBESTEVATRUE
ImuksSS
apachem86
Keddar
Lord Klockow

So,...feel like going the troll route,..feel free to hit these guys up,..they love it.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Last edited by Sir Glennalot on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:38 am

Post Re: Ranking to Prince for prizes on 6th Age worlds
This obviously is only the beginning,..plenty more to come,...as you will discover when your homeworld hits the 6th Age.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:40 am

Well I just hit up w5 again but I did my time many moons ago on this world, it was also my very first world I played. I wont be playing the final age and hope they get it over with quickly but the major powers in this world have proven to not be very competitive in worlds which are more active so it serves there best interests to keep it going as long as possible.

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:02 pm

I was a sister house to the Machine on World 4 and we were actively trying to close World-4. I captured several Royal Towers and when the Machine captured them I did not attempt to regain control.

On World 5 I plan to actively prevent world closure by recapturing Royal Towers in my area. I think that small pockets of determined players can keep the Final Age going for a long, long time.

Firefly, if you are listening. Please update the game to notify players when a Royal Tower controlled by their House is captured by some other player, similar to when the steward changes in a parish.

- Deke

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:55 pm

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
I was a sister house to the Machine on World 4 and we were actively trying to close World-4. I captured several Royal Towers and when the Machine captured them I did not attempt to regain control.

On World 5 I plan to actively prevent world closure by recapturing Royal Towers in my area. I think that small pockets of determined players can keep the Final Age going for a long, long time.

Firefly, if you are listening. Please update the game to notify players when a Royal Tower controlled by their House is captured by some other player, similar to when the steward changes in a parish.

- Deke

Good news, people really do read these forums!

Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:56 pm

So how does this actually work, a royal tower is just like a castle and 1 house has to have all the castles to win?

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Royal Towers are randomly generated Wolf Level castles. They are scattered across the map. My memory is that Cumbria had 3-4 of them.
They can only be attacked by captains, which excludes parish armies from the equation.
Once captured by a player the following happens:
The Royal Tower is rebuilt to the same structure before any player attacked
The Royal Tower displays a Flag for your House
If this was an untaken Royal Tower, the Royal Tower counter is reduced by one
One problem is that if another player captures this tower, you are not notified. So you have to log in all the time and look to see which Towers under the control of which houses.
As we know in SHK, there is no safe defense in the game, only varying levels of offense needed to capture a target.

I forsee a game where players are checking to see who has a lot of Royal Towers and then sends captains to capture one before the Controlling house can press the button.

Or, as was demonstrated on my villages this morning. The controlling house can implement a scorched earth policy and reset any other groups who attack a Royal Tower (in effect going to war with anyone attempting to defy them.)

On World-4 I was in the "Help the Machine press the button camp". The Final age only lasted a couple of weeks.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:04 pm

So if you capture the tower you can actually defend it yourself?

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:12 pm

You cannot defend a Royal Tower. It is rebuilt to original design and waits for a Captain from another player to attack.

Common SHK, there is no defense, only offense.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Oh wow so really if someone is eager enough there is no stopping them taking al the towers, play a speed card send captains from all your villages I don't know many wolf castles that cant be beat with 1 army unless the royal towers have some sort of pitch monster castle, I assume there the same type f wolf catsles you usually get

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next