W9 challenge

Share in-game news and stories here.
omar1994

W9 challenge

Post by omar1994 »

Yo,

Anyone have the balls to join W9 from other worods to try and steal the glory from us ;)?

No one is strong enough to declare war on us, are you :P?

If you're up for the challenge, go to our W9 forums after joining to get up to date with what's going on.

Good luck :D
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Priest Guardian

Re: W9 challenge

Post by Priest Guardian »

:lol: age is far from over mate. My goal is to win age 4. You better stop me.................................waiting...........................................................................still waiting.............................................................do do do......................................still waiting

will no one in H-10 stop me from winning the age
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

or does anyone have the balls to play a active competitive server in GC1 rather then competing against barely actives and farmers on every other server.
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

meatball2k wrote:or does anyone have the balls to play a active competitive server in GC1 rather then competing against barely actives and farmers on every other server.
ಠ_ಠ
Image Image
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

meatball2k wrote:or does anyone have the balls to play a active competitive server in GC1 rather then competing against barely actives and farmers on every other server.
W9 is a nice middle step I think between farming worlds, and worlds like EU1, and GC1 which are just pure madness.

http://prntscr.com/cttusw

Age 4 started 3~ months ago. In that time we've had 2 major wars, and are most likely approaching a 3rd. Those wars in which 5/6 of the major war houses have all gone to war. H10 the lead house has no problems with giving away countys, provinces and even king seats to spice things up on the map. I'd try and explain diplomatic relations on this map by they are so bipolar it'd be a waste of breath lol.

So before you give us the "it's another farming UK world" verdict without even spawning on the map or knowing anything about it. At least give it a go
andreibaru

Post by andreibaru »

not touching this game on any world until they wipe some servers and release a new one for IOS and Android.
Priest Guardian

andreibaru wrote:not touching this game on any world until they wipe some servers and release a new one for IOS and Android.
server already wiped and release is in alpha testing now. I had an invite to the alpha testing based on my hours logged but the ipad I own does not meet the requirements of the alpha testing :(
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

what are the current requirements though ? like ios firmware , storage ( space or whatever ) ?
Yoooooooooo
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Priest Guardian wrote:
andreibaru wrote:not touching this game on any world until they wipe some servers and release a new one for IOS and Android.
server already wiped and release is in alpha testing now. I had an invite to the alpha testing based on my hours logged but the ipad I own does not meet the requirements of the alpha testing :(
You brag repeatedly on the forums and in-game about the amount of money you have and the thousands you spend on SHK, yet you can't afford a new ipad to meet the requirements?? :shock:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

MiladySkye wrote:
Priest Guardian wrote:
You brag repeatedly on the forums and in-game about the amount of money you have and the thousands you spend on SHK, yet you can't afford a new ipad to meet the requirements?? :shock:
Ipad air etc..... MEH the amount I use the Ipad I have which is 4 yrs old does quite fine for what I use it for. I use an Alienware Computer for gaming ;) 8-) Over kill for SHK's

Return to “Player News”