It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 W9 challenge 

Post W9 challenge
Yo,

Anyone have the balls to join W9 from other worods to try and steal the glory from us ;)?

No one is strong enough to declare war on us, are you :P?

If you're up for the challenge, go to our W9 forums after joining to get up to date with what's going on.

Good luck :D

Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Post Re: W9 challenge
:lol: age is far from over mate. My goal is to win age 4. You better stop me.................................waiting...........................................................................still waiting.............................................................do do do......................................still waiting

will no one in H-10 stop me from winning the age

Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:07 pm

or does anyone have the balls to play a active competitive server in GC1 rather then competing against barely actives and farmers on every other server.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:50 pm

meatball2k wrote:
or does anyone have the balls to play a active competitive server in GC1 rather then competing against barely actives and farmers on every other server.

ಠ_ಠ

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:54 am

meatball2k wrote:

W9 is a nice middle step I think between farming worlds, and worlds like EU1, and GC1 which are just pure madness.

http://prntscr.com/cttusw

Age 4 started 3~ months ago. In that time we've had 2 major wars, and are most likely approaching a 3rd. Those wars in which 5/6 of the major war houses have all gone to war. H10 the lead house has no problems with giving away countys, provinces and even king seats to spice things up on the map. I'd try and explain diplomatic relations on this map by they are so bipolar it'd be a waste of breath lol.

So before you give us the "it's another farming UK world" verdict without even spawning on the map or knowing anything about it. At least give it a go

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:01 pm

not touching this game on any world until they wipe some servers and release a new one for IOS and Android.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 pm

andreibaru wrote:
not touching this game on any world until they wipe some servers and release a new one for IOS and Android.

server already wiped and release is in alpha testing now. I had an invite to the alpha testing based on my hours logged but the ipad I own does not meet the requirements of the alpha testing :(

Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:44 pm

I've got the Alpha going but it's more painful than useful at the moment.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:51 am

what are the current requirements though ? like ios firmware , storage ( space or whatever ) ?

Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Priest Guardian wrote:
andreibaru wrote:

server already wiped and release is in alpha testing now. I had an invite to the alpha testing based on my hours logged but the ipad I own does not meet the requirements of the alpha testing :(

You brag repeatedly on the forums and in-game about the amount of money you have and the thousands you spend on SHK, yet you can't afford a new ipad to meet the requirements?? :shock:

Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next