It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I feel like this game will do well with the mobile release. 

Post I feel like this game will do well with the mobile release.
Recently I was feeling negative towards Stronghold Kingdoms and the whole P2W side of it, but after giving the other MMO/RTS apps on my phone a go (Clash of Clans, Lords Mobile, etc) I realize now that SHK feels a bit less PW2 compared to those. Some may disagree... just wanted to give my a positive out look on things to come.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Post Re: I feel like this game will do well with the mobile relea
Well with the new age ending prizes I feel like it's given a lot more of a level playing field for non carders to catch up to the heavy carders

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:50 pm

its never been p2w.. Its p2 advance faster.. and thats not always a good thing. The game is about communication politics and teamwork. Carders have their place in every house, just like slow leveling knights that raze and open villages for farmers. Only multi-accounting really detracts from the game. Carding is just another avenue to play. There's a reason there are so many leaderboards and so many things to do in SHK, you dont have to try to be at the top of them all. Overall for mmoRTS, this game has always been better than them all. They just cant * advertise this game for sh*t. This game is godlike on mobile.. they are just too incompetent to publish it with enough communication to the gaming world.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:10 am

andreibaru wrote:
its never been p2w.. Its p2 advance faster.. and thats not always a good thing. The game is about communication politics and teamwork. Carders have their place in every house, just like slow leveling knights that raze and open villages for farmers. Only multi-accounting really detracts from the game. Carding is just another avenue to play. There's a reason there are so many leaderboards and so many things to do in SHK, you dont have to try to be at the top of them all. Overall for mmoRTS, this game has always been better than them all. They just cant * advertise this game for sh*t. This game is godlike on mobile.. they are just too incompetent to publish it with enough communication to the gaming world.

well said

Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]