Meatballs story

Share in-game news and stories here.
Josh42392

Re: Meatballs story

Post by Josh42392 »

It was more so my house and overtime my Commanders were slowly grew more loyal to my second than myself. He like Caesar was a hero from the civil war and rose from the bottom of the ranks to the top through merit. Even offering to resign before and me waving the incident because I took a liking to him and trained him well...to well. In war and in politics. It seems I taught him to well about politics lol
The orginal founders slowly drifted off and the Commanders were replaced by those recommended by himself, who secretly were more loyal to him and to the house. (which I didn't like but the people voted majority to join).

The house tried to overthrow me once but the guy ('ntn' something) foiled the attempt and the H16 officals who hated me were of course hunted down. So I trusted him. Turns out he just wanted to take over himself lol and he did it to oust a few officers to slowly insert more of his own men. I had enemies within the House Councils whom I'm sure convinced others that I was to outspoken or a threat to the elites.

All in all, worked out well. I was not unhappy with the end result. On the bright side I won a conflict and its rare I'm on the winning side overall.

And a great interesting World.
Last edited by Josh42392 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

meatball, sorry to hijack your thread, but this josh guy talks so much smack and none of it is true.

here is a mail from the h16 HM at the time storfrasarn:
if josh keeps his stuff inside the faction and dont affect the rest of the house and other factions also that NtN is doing a good job as general then there is no need. as i have understood it's josh leadership that is the problem and not the faction, and it will be a bit bad to kick them out because there is one problematic player

as someone that actually was active in leadership in h16, i can say with confidence that josh was a pee-on. his view of himself is nowhere near the reality of the situation. there were multiple threads going around on how to remove him or raze him out.

on-topic...

i didn't know you were in proks faction? i was in that faction as well. i must have joined after you as i was neutral in h8 in the early part of the war. i was an officer in the faction when prok rage quit. it was actually one of the funnier times i have had playing shk. h16 did a coordinated attack on him. if i recall he was duke at the time and they had razed or capped 6 or 7 of his cities when he came on. he was so * off about it that he rage quit and never came back. (though his account would mysteriously start playing whenever people needed to spawn villages in certain counties ;-) ) after prok left, the faction started falling apart and for a short time i ran it before it disbanded. i was in perthshire and held the sheriff seat as long as i could before being totally surrounded. many flipped but i did not feel that was right. when i ran out of FP, i arranged for myself to get capped by neutrals and reset to england. however, having stayed on good terms with all the h16 enemies, i was asked to come back a month or so later and joined dreamreaperz in leading scotland premium which became one of the top factions. (i think it went on to become premium plus as the age progressed) unfortunately life got in the way and i had to take a lesser role after day 150 or so. but i believe for a time dream was even HM of 16. I was always sad how the relationship between 10/16 worked. 16 always seemed to do the fighting and 10 always seemed to just get flippers to join so they could get lots of land.

i do also remember h14 helping in that scottish war. i remember morli being in the h13 TS a lot. i do recall it didnt go well for you guys as in many cases you were on the front lines ahead of even 10/16 counties.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Hey I don't mind you hijacking for abit w6 background story.

Yeah I didn't really have a clue what I was doing in w6 early on I joined proks faction on like day 1 or 2 then quit fairly quickly I think I respawned in Northumberland and formed a faction and started picking up loads of random players, got a couple of decent ones who I stuck with but then we merged and when we lost a couple of different wars against the Scottish we where happy to join w7 and start fresh as a lot of the people we picke dup in w6 where new and we where ready to try again without early mistakes like banqueting.....that was big mistake for me going that route.

Return to “Player News”