It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The downfall of Kingnsv and his factions 

Post The downfall of Kingnsv and his factions
Ah it was I think a year ago. Ah there I was Kingnsv the mighty marquis going to turn to duke until it happened. I made a faction called the kingdoms of nsv there I was making a faction to take over a large amount of land. Then I was fought with many players started razeing and telling me non sense. Then we fought back but we all were getting razed. Then we wanted to turn our attention to 1 of the houses a house with weak players.We wanted to take it but they did not wanted to leave and they were fighting us.Then i made a new faction called the Cult of Nsv. I can tell its no more nor all my factions.Then the players started reporting me saying i was a racist when i was not.Then i got banned and i still am till this day.But what i wonder is if my faction made it.Or did it die in flames and was that all for nothing.What i know for sure is don't mess with players or there lands.I had to learn that lesson the hard way.

Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:41 am

Post Re: The downfall of Kingnsv and his factions
Sorry also for my spelling It can get a little bit rusty. But I learned my lesson not to bother the power hungry kids in this game. Well I am banned so I don't need to worry about getting razed no more. I still wonder if it was worth it.

Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:47 am

Post Re: The downfall of Kingnsv and his factions
Hey little man, just work on mechanics and combos, everyone has to start somewhere! Don't bm when you're getting destroyed! Know your place until you improve in brawl, hang in there! Hopefully you won't be bad forever, was fun pooping on you! Die less often :P

Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]