Share in-game news and stories here.
TOMATCHE

Re: Farmer drama

Post by TOMATCHE »

so much drama that the picture didn't show up :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yup probably a weak * player in a world where no one cares about so he is acting the big man because he can, get yourself to a world where people care and see how he does.

Test yourself in a competetive server rather then be a bully in a dead world, I wish they would close shi* worlds now its embarrasing the lack of players I would force them to move on and if they dont like it then they can move on to another game I gurantee most would move to a new world and if you lose half of them then who cares they probbaly dont spend anything now anyway and for the people that do move to newer worlds it makes them more competetive, age 5 needs to be the last age then world closes.

To many players like that guy in this game, they should be encouraging neutral players to join faction/houses and also help them rather then pis* them off.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I dont know maybe I like competetion rather then trying to be a big fish and bully people in a dead world just because you can.

if worlds where closed people would be forced to join others which would make those worlds more competetive, this game doesnt have a huge player base so eventually theres going to be more and more worlds and less and less players to occupy those worlds which will in turn kill the game because players refuse to give up when there in age 18 farming and doing nothing but killing rogue players.

Return to “Player News”