The mighty Prince will take the parish back

Share in-game news and stories here.
Macon3

The mighty Prince will take the parish back

Post by Macon3 »

A long long time ago, there was a prince ranked player in my faction.

We were in a great war against our nasty enemy :evil:. The enemy took control of an important parish. To the faction mail thread I went asking who would take it back. A prince that didn't do much fighting said he'd take it back shortly because he had a village in the parish. So back to fighting the enemy I went, we had a savior for the parish, all was well :D.

A bit later I looked at the parish to see if it had changed back to our house's color. It was still in enemy hands, there were no monks heading to the parish capital nor armies heading for the evil lord's village that had taken control of the parish. However, there was a captain army heading to the parish capital from our savior prince's village :?.

What was he doing I wondered, so I asked him in the mail thread. The savior prince told me he was about to take the parish back by successfully attacking the parish capital with a captain attack :roll:.

Needless to say, we lost the war, but had some laughs :lol:.

This happened on the USA 1 server during the war between House 14 and House 2 in the 2nd Age.
Wizard

Re: The mighty Prince will take the parish back

Post by Wizard »

And don't forget stupid players eventually get found out and become fooder for others to pillage or capture easily especially in war times.

I can't believe I saw a player with 30 villages disappear in a few hours because he didn't put any troops in his walls
When you can capture or raze someone in 1 single hit, I'm sorry to say that these people deserve what happens to them.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

can you believe me and 4 other razed all villages of a crown prince ( 28 villages ) while he was online the whole time :!: :!:
Yoooooooooo
EasternInferno

Post by EasternInferno »

I play on World 1,and its really possible to wipe out strong players when they are offline....The sherrif of my county,Waterford in Ireland,had 37 villages and they all got destroyed over night...They do deserve what happens to them...

Return to “Player News”