W6 tries to excom my small group of friends.

Share in-game news and stories here.
Biotot

W6 tries to excom my small group of friends.

Post by Biotot »

My forum signature.

A group of 5 of us were all that remained fighting the super house of world 6.

Averaging 30-40 million honor in raze damage every day for around 3 weeks, mostly on the strongest players of the main fighting faction for the super house. We only lost ~5 villages that were worth honor.

We got hit with all 4 country armies almost every day for the last week of age 2.

Super house tries to execute us before the 3rd age starts.
All 20 factions of the super/monopoly/teddybear house send excoms towards us. It was even admitted that they had threatened the glory prizes for some of their own members and factions in order for them to send excoms our way.
Spending 72 hours with 4 of my friends (one of which was playing from a tablet over 3g) constantly absolving ourselves. I alone absolved 1,500,000 fp worth of excoms, and I was sending just as much in absolves as 2 others were.

During the heart of the monk storm, one of their kings and stronger players we'd been consistently razing dropped ID on the isle taunting us. Sure enough WHILE absolving ourselves we got the full village/castle excommed and launched a timed raze against it. Fully carded defense we still punch through the castle as is tradition. It felt great seeing those armies coming back among the sea of monks, I wish I had gotten a screenshot, but I was busy scatter-shotting 8 monks at a time to my villages.

After countless hours of staring at the screen the monks dwindle and eventually stop. I can't begin explain my roommates and my own excitement when our incoming monk tab didn't have a scroll bad anymore. We had survived, and our enemies were at each other's throats accusing each other of sending us absolves (I may have started those rumors and egged it on a bit in order to cause chaos among them). Although I had deleted many of the counties barracks for our own defense, they never held the county for more than a few hours. We reset parish votes daily.

My friend slapped this picture together for us, we got a good laugh out of it and it's our skype chat picture to this day.

The 2nd age ends and I challenged/shamed the super house fighting factions into a flat challenge for 5v40, refusing to fight 5v4 kings AND their factions. It was declined because it wasn't fair for the 40 apparently.
They tried to excom 5 people
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.
Wizard

Re: W6 tries to excom my small group of friends.

Post by Wizard »

It is nice to see that a large group of people is taking down a small group of trouble makers all together. You managed to unify people against you and to do that I know the type of players who can manage that, so congrats.
Avanti One

Post by Avanti One »

Yup, and still laughing and screaming like a fat kid at a candy store to this day.

It was nice being called a hermaphrodite and a * by gandolphinni and accused buttering up every staff member at FF to get one of their players banned.
Attia Rei - Serian Sicarius | Tanya Allenmeius - Serian Auxilium | Iris Atniva - Magus Collatus | Xina Atali - Serian Proelias | Klair Enzeia - Serian Gladius | Elni Lias - Serian Sagittarius | Vivien Hexil - Serian Aegis
This signatureImageis pretty good.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

haha still a cool story,
Avissar

Post by Avissar »

That's an epic pic lol =)
Avanti One

Post by Avanti One »

This brings back memories...
Attia Rei - Serian Sicarius | Tanya Allenmeius - Serian Auxilium | Iris Atniva - Magus Collatus | Xina Atali - Serian Proelias | Klair Enzeia - Serian Gladius | Elni Lias - Serian Sagittarius | Vivien Hexil - Serian Aegis
This signatureImageis pretty good.

Return to “Player News”