crazy minded people...

World 6 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
nuttybird1977

crazy minded people...

Post by nuttybird1977 »

i have just returned to the game for first time in over a year and asked an old aquaintance on the game for some help to cap into a village only to be accused of being someone else and of using two accounts ?????? and told that i have been reported ?????

Surely there is a way that the mods/ administrators or whatever they are called can see the ip addresses of people logging into SHK? there fore they could see that i am no t nor ever have logged in using someoneelses or a second account, ffs i left because of personal issues and missed the game and come back to this.....
Lord Friendly

Re: crazy minded people...

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hi,

Don't worry just because someone may report you that doesn't mean you will be automatically banned. These are looked into on a case by case basis.
grenkaz

Re: crazy minded people...

Post by grenkaz »

In the end it wont matter what you do or don't do . If one of the mods friends wants you banned you will get banned. So many people just walking away because its bad enough already without dealing with that. Everyone is an alt if you do something they do not like everyone is a cheat if you beat them ... good game.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Closed)”