It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 flags 

Post flags
was doing flag raid quest. i hit a parish that had no steward and won the flag. when my army got back to the parish instead of adding the flag to my count it subtracted 49 flags. sent 1 more attack from parish then 1 from village to see what happend. it subtracted flag from parish i hit but when army got back it did nothing (add or subtract) flag count in my parish. any ideas?

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Post Re: flags
It seems that after a while a stewardless parish goes into lockdown and flags become unraidable. No one seems to know how long it takes though. I would think this is what's happening here, the flags have become unraidable and the rest is just the usual glitchy SHK struggling to cope.

I usually run flag raid quests on my own parishes. Let the votes drop to six, peel open the parish, remove the Ballista then monk myself out. Once there is no steward the sallyforth is disabled so you don't have to include the archer out back lure. You'll get RSI but you can complete all the daring raid quests very quickly this way.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:31 pm

got a message from support . If your parish has more than 100 flags you cant take any from another parish.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:03 pm

even if you cannot store the additional flags, it should still work for your quest

Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]