It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Age 6 

Post Age 6
So guys, what are u all planning for age 6? World 6 is silent again till the end of age 5 so I guess there is a lot of time to start planning on what u will do next age eh?
Also, guys plz work on bringing back old friends or new players to this server. W6 is finally becoming a bit more active after the h17 and h7 war, lets keep it more exciting and active.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:30 am

Post Re: Age 6
Age 6? Deleting all my villages and running a troll show like you used to do. Spawn in,..flip the parish, delete the castle and an important guild then raze what I can while the X4 is running then go inactive again for a bit. Should be a good laugh,..you seemed to think it was funny when you were doing it.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Well to be perfectly honest with you glennalot, I'm the one who should be complaining. Do u know why h7 was willing to help me fight h17? Because you people ruined this map in the first place. Your leadership had absolutely no control over the house and people like Eyeofwar and other * just went around poping some x4's and razing neutrals and bullying others. And tried to make them quit the game. And when they were finally beat, they made the excuse " I have real life problems and I cant play the game " to save the humiliation of defeat.

Well guess what? some of ur house members did that to me and I am not like those others who have the habbit of keeping silent and ignoring it when I'm bullied. I played rogue against your house and guess what? I WIN. And today I hold a county and a province and your entire house is destroyed from the inside and from what I have been hearing, the wombats don't like you anymore either. Your entire house is left with 1 province in Scotland. And you were still having a hard time fighting people from H4 who apparently aren't very skilled at war.

This though is completely off topic. And for your information, I never deleted your farming churches or any other key farming building. I deleted your siege engineer guilds BEFORE the actual war to try and lower your attack power. For you see, H7 had been planning on taking you out ever since age 5 started. And after Enc3wral razed me, it gave me the perfect opportunity to go and do some fighting. Jaren ( when marshal )had propmised me peace when age 5 started if I learnt to keep away from your lands. Fyre on the other hand while he was just another officer, started attacking me ( when I weak down to 2 villages after Enc3wral razed me over night ) and eventually reset me ( when I was offline ). And if u are really complaining about me deleting parishes, then I think you should really see what your officer Lahll did DURING the war. He deleted all the parish building he could find in H7 lands. And i think it was a sign of disrespect. I only delete your catapult guilds to make sure u cant attack right. And I did it before the war. Which gave u the time to rebuild it.

I am not going to further argue with you about it. What happened was in the past. Before the Admins come and close this thread for being off-topic, I suggest u start talking about Age 6 in this thread if u really do have any plans, and if u want to continue arguing about it, we can use our SHK mail system. Don't spam this thread, Please.

And one last thing, I have nothing against you or your friends. What I don't like is, the way your leadership ruled the map when they were incharge, and they did a bad job at it so eventually, they were defeated and that power was taken away from them.

You abused the power of being a super house.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:46 am

I think age 6 should be a war age.

1. no House should hold more than 10 counties, 2 kingships
2. All parishes should produce x2 tax
3. x6 faster armies and scouts than off age 1 worlds speed.
4. All parishes can only support ballistae, turrets, tunnels, bombards and war guilds like pikemen, archers, barracks and supply deports.
5. Deleting guilds should be every 5 hours
6. x2 increase in rate at which gold/fps and honour is generated so that everyone can quickly rebuild and go to war.
7. Weapon stashes on the map
8. the glory needed to win the round should be made to 10,000,000
9. No house can hold more than 2 kingships.
10. New borders ( like domination and ROTW MAP )
11. houses can only have 40 players and 2 factions
12. Decrease castle building time
13. Sally forth can be hired as a unit in ur army.
14. Decrease time to build villages/do researches
15. Add new leaderboards

I can only think of this. But once the age finishes, if it was a success and brings more people to the world, and brings more people into the game, then age 6 shouldn't be the end of the particular server. And if there is good advertisement, you can get a lot of new players.

But this is just my opinion.

I think maybe something new and different which includes more wars would help keep the world alive a bit.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:58 am

skull crusher tec wrote:
So guys, what are u all planning for age 6?

Sir Glennalot wrote:
Age 6? Deleting all my villages and running a troll show like you used to do.

skull crusher tec wrote:
This though is completely off topic.

Um,,..I'm not seeing where I went off topic.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:28 am

can not understand why so many players say to terminated the server or any server

I can see If they stop to made new one and take the older one like our and ad just say to put number 2 other border and ad what was said to other forum about age6

then after age 6 do the same ad 2 more border and so on so on

lot of players put time and for some $$ on this world why kill it

with extra border , extra ff ,free card , golds stash, etc. they can kept that world going and interresting for new players to come and kept them here for long time

just wounder why

:?: :?: :?:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:49 am

Well at least we are 3 players who are interresting to world 6
as we talk about it :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 am

Well glennalot, to me it sounds like an insult. I didn't think it was funny doing it, because I did it to weaken you all. I never used to go inactive. I used to plan carefully who to hit next. Sounds like I had you all well fooled.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:39 am

I honestly definitely will loose interest in the game if they shut down w6 after Age 6 is finished.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:40 am

And glennalot, when I said off-topic. I ment that the answer to your post was off-topic. Your post was related to the topic. But my comment over it wasn't. So lets avoid such things and discuss something related to age 6.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next